🏅 [June 16, 2019] 9th Raid Tournament! — 4* Buff Booster, No Ice/Blue

Yeah, it’s my tournament defense team, although I wanted to swap Sumo for Colen, but I forgot to do so.

Looks like this isn’t my tourney. 0-1 E, 0-3 E.
Chao70 Boldtusk4/1 Wilbur+7 Colen60 Sumitomo60 TP3157
Alt is 2-2 B, 4-3 B.

And you still not see me in defence log? It is also strange for me. I also do not have any attackers in my log. May be it is bug.

oh?

@Petri this :arrow_up: sounds like an issue! :thinking: attacks are done but not registered? lol

@Argon @Ambassador_SVK can you please post some screenshots?

1 Like

Scarlett, falcon, bt+14, wilbur, lance

1 win 7 losses. So much for mono def?

Screenshot_2019-06-18_152123

Day 1
Atk: 4-1; Def: 1-1, 50%, B

Day 2
Atk: 8-2; Def: 2-4, 33%, D

So @Ambassador_SVK found and defeated @Argon but Argon doesn’t have a log for a defeat against Ambassador?

Argon did you have more than 5 defenses that day?

Can both provide screenshots on your logs?

1 Like

Every day, after first 5 attacks, only 1 attack per hour counts toward Defense Grade, and will be visible in the the log. In this case probably his attack was simply not the first in that hour.

This is happening since 6th Tournament, if I’m not wrong.

1 Like

hmmm lets see the screenshots… but yes could be this…

I’m not particulary found of these “missing color” tourneys… They are somehow repetitive… all defenses seem to be the same, over and over again… All these Wilburs+18, BTs+17, Falcons+16, seem to never end…

Anyway…

Day1:

Def: 14, 9 lost, 5 won, grade D
Atk: 4 won, 1 lost

Day 2:
Def: 21, 9 lost, 12 won, grade C
Atk: 4 won, 1 lost

Total:

Def: 35, 18 lost, 17 won (just one win short of grade B, darn!!!)
Atk: 10, 8 won, 2 lost…

1 Like

I thought that matchmaking for raid tournaments were getting better until I saw this. Note my rank in tourney 780,354 vs. player at 4,148. My points 3535 vs someone with 9264. My team defense is ‘D’ with 7 wins and 15 loses. How the heck can this matchup be valid?

1 Like

My log is here and also 2 my attack pictures are already here.

After 0 attacks on my defense team last tournament, I’ve had exactly 1 attack on my def team this tournament. A loss.

Well, this tournament isn’t good for me anyway since I have no 4* healers so I’m already out of the tournament, but really, the attack distribution needs to be improved.

2 Likes

Defense team of Melendor, Boldtusk, Kashrek, Kiril, and Rigard. Whatcha gonna do? Defense just runs out the clock.

What determines when you get incoming attacks? I’ve only got one coming in this tourney as well (a loss on day 1! :frowning: ) … bites

Am doing poorly :frowning:

1 Like

I still think 5 Battle days X 5 flags per day only 4 defeats is ridiculous

Of course, the 5’th day was inserted in order to get your 75 gems… we were doing too well at 4 missed strikes in 4 days… no gems from me… if I lost 4 flags that’s it. So far I lost three in three days, so probably tomorrow I’m out. Unless I’ll loose the last one I have for today…

1 Like

They’re horrible, the whole point of the game is to color stack against the tank which you can’t do and once you remove one color like blue, green becomes mostly worthless so you’re just playing 3 colors.

Imagine playing Pokemon this way it’d be ■■■■■■■■!

Add in buff buster with the other restrictions and yeah, you’re really narrowing down the hero pull of viable options which is just boring.

Just stack 5 yellow since that defense does zero damage eventually you’ll put the tiles together to just one shot the enemy hero’s.