šŸ“Æ [Jun 2020] Portal Stats & Summon Results ā€“ Season 3 (Valhalla)

Thank you, @Guvnor, for setting the record straight. I also appreciate the background on the Norse mythology.

I, for one, will say that E&P has made me consult wikipedia more than once to learn about whom or upon whom some of the heroes are based. They arenā€™t (always) created in a vacuum, and represent a diversity of cultures and belief systems ā€“ for which I am grateful to be introduced.

4 Likes

Used some Valhalla Coins in single pulls and landed Fenrir :star_struck:
Did a 10-pull and got a lot of Nordris, two Jotts and some other hero feeders-nothing special in the pull!

2 Likes

Got an-windr from coins. new hero but still no luck in 5* heroes. I guess Iā€™ll stay with my TC20.

Not much to speak of for me but I did manage to pull Jott, who I like the design of a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

Kvasir
Grevle

unfortunately I already had them

Kvasir +10 talent
Grevle +5 talent

luck was not on my side

maybe next time

Well, I wanted to give one more try before I stop spending money on summoningā€¦ Thought Rafaelle would be nice, already tried couple of times this month. Something nice from S3 would be nice too. What happened? All dupes. :expressionless:
Funny thing that these 4* from S3 I pulled are actually the only ones that I already have (+ Mist). So, it didnā€™t end up well. But from now on, Iā€™ll have to settle with what I have. And who knows, some day I may be super lucky and get cool staff from free coins. :relaxed:
PS. I just hate the fact that I donā€™t have any blue 5*ā€¦ Neither blue healer.

2 Likes

Got Mist from free coins <3 So now I have all Valhalla 4 stars except for Stonecleave and no desire to ever buy gems here.

Just got colen and my 3rd Raffaele :laughing:

I had 2000 coins saved from last time. Then bought the day 1 offer for gems which gave me another 100 coins. Told myself I was only going to do 1 summon and save the 2000 coins for future Valhalla events. Couldnā€™t control myself and ended up doing 10 summons with coins to fill an ascension chest. Got all trash including like five S1 heroes. Only new hero for me was Agnes. And chest only gave a shield. Fml, wish I stuck to 1 summon. No forget that; wish I stuck to #nospend

3 Likes

From any season ? if so you still can rely of tc 20 and someday you can pull a magni .
July is one of the last months of spending to me too , at least the same way i used to do.
So , i know your feeling. I have done a x30 last week and i got all feeders too (no 5*)

1 Like

I feel the opposite. I think her artwork is quite good and the ā€œbadasseryā€ meter shows ā€˜highā€™

Exactly, gonna take my TC19 one step up and keep running it.
I realised before thereā€™s no much sense in chasing anything here. Made a decent collection od 4*, got even ten 5* over the 5 months. Should be enough to play the game. However, I was still shocked I didnā€™t get any unique hero. :joy:
Colen, Scarlett, any other 4* S3 other than 4 I already have? Cā€™mon. :man_facepalming:t2:

Target: Almur
5x with coins: all 3* valhalla which I already have each dup.
next,ā€¦ 10pull:

Nothing newā€¦ sadlyā€¦ was not my luck this timesā€¦ :man_facepalming:
Save rest of gems for next month Valhalla, and maybe costumes.
Iā€™m patient chasing Almur as I still have green project. :muscle:

Goodluck everyone.

6 Likes

200 coins, Heimdall and second Bjorn.

GL to all.

2 Likes

After ~50 pulls I still have not even one Valhalla 5*

1 Like

Man I must be the luckiest guy in the world. I finally FINALLY got just what I needed. My roster was way too strong so pulling that Kailani and that Berden was a huge help for me. I was getting worried that I was becoming unstoppable. Everyone thank RNGesus before you go to bed tonight. He just saved you all from total annihilation. Iā€™ll see you next month Dawa wink wink kissy face emoji.

3 Likes

After quite a few pulls last month (maybe 20 odd) to get Clarissa and Almur with no luck, only had enough coins for two pulls this month - Jarvur and almur! Success.

Heā€™s at 4/26 now, should have him to +19 in a couple days

1 Like

:pensive:

Two coin rolls.

Belith
Sudri

Thatā€™s all.

Six coin pulls:

• Jarvur (dupe)
  • Sonya (dupe)
  • Sudri (dupe)
  • An-windr (dupe)
  • Nordri (dupe)
  • Almur!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Really wanted Almur but couldnā€™t pull him last time, glad I got him in just 6 pulls this round. I now have the entire S3 3* and 4* collection so Iā€™m done summoning.

1 Like