🎭 [July 20, 2020] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

@Rduke77 I would only use the costume for field aid wars. Any health sapping or suppression helps greatly during those kinds of wars.

Some quick maths on Elkanen vs. Costume Elkanen.

And this below one compares if you have fired Evelyn (or Almur) first:

So as you can see, the Costume Version actually does a lot more damage to the three targets than the normal version. This is wholely because it changes from “and minor damage to nearby” to “target & nearby” in terms of the damage %.

Personally, when I level Elkanen it will be to ONLY use the costume version.

For the first; costume has more damage than normal.

For the second, the Healing Steal (from the costume) will net you more HP gained overall than the Heal for Damage (from the normal version). More emphasised further if you time it to be before an enemy healer fires (like Telluria or Ariel or Vivica or Kunchen etc…).

6 Likes

This way, no luck …
Prisca
Hawkmoon
Bane
I hope to be luckier next time.
I’m new to the game, but I already had these heroes.

Por aqui, sem sorte…
Prisca
Hawkmoon
Bane
Espero ter mais sorte das próximas vezes.
Sou nova no jogo, mas esses heróis eu já tinha.

should i write in english here on the forum? Sorry, but I’m new to the game and the forum too

Thank you for the information. :slight_smile: I like the Costume Version more than the normal Elkanen.

@CamiCat

Yes, but you can write in both of you want…just not Spanish alone. There is also a Spanish language part of the forum too. :wink:

Sí, pero puedes escribir en los dos que quieras … pero no solo español. También hay una parte en español del foro también. :wink:

2 Likes

My last pulls for the costume event. I pulled costume Elkanen! Two 10-pulls, two 5* costume heros! Not bad, but I don’t want to press my luck. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @amrath :blush:

1 Like

How did you calculate Elkanen’s “minor damage to nearby”? And how much exactly is “minor damage to nearby” if you were to put a % to it?

He seems really useful offensively in field aid wars.

I calculated it at 50% of damage to target.

So in Elkanen’s case 330% to target & 165% to nearby enemies.

1 Like

Hmm, thats interesting. It always seems less than that. Does this apply to all heroes who do “minor damage to nearby”? ex: Scarlett, Karil, etc

1 Like

I’ve always used 50% for minor too.

2 Likes

Yup; applies to all “and minor damage to nearby” characters…

As KAF linked 50% is the number we back-calculated using the Damage Calculation.

1 Like

So excited! Pulled my most wanted costume!

11 Likes

I’ve maxed the costume Bane. This chap was sitting in the bench for so long. He was my first 3* hero in this game. After pulling C Bane in the portaI have decided to honor him. Kinda honor feeding. He is now maxed in both version. He is back in the bench again. :slight_smile:

I figured I’d do a single pull after an awesome dark elemental chest…

Finally, I have costume Rigard! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Congrats with your Rigard ! As the pool 4* heroes is getting larger, the odds getting the wanted hero is diminising.

2 Likes

I’d just like to take a moment and say that costume Kiril needs a nerf because he is seriously OP. :rofl:

No seriously, that -34% attack and defense debuff is way superior to the original versions +30% attack and defense buff, because it’s equivalent to a +68% attack and defense buff. Plus he becomes a sorcerer, and that delay talent is much more useful than the wizard’s jinx talent, which I’d argue is one of the most useless.

But the real clincher here is that 5% mana bonus, because now with just a lv 5 mana troop, he charges in 9 tiles and becomes functionally fast. Forget Grimm, pair cKiril and Lepus and watch the fireworks fly. He has almost replaced cRigard as a staple in my raid team, and I try to find any excuse to bring him along.

3 Likes

@CamiCat Hawkmoon’s costume is really great! Vastly improves on the hero and is incredibly useful in a lot more content now. Especially in red mono teams for rare difficulty of the monthly rotating events.

1 Like

Thank you for the tip @Aunty_Krauser. Mine is sitting in the bench since I’ve got her 2 months ago.
I have some nice heroes now, but it take soooo long to max them :sweat_smile:
But she will be on my list! :blush:

1 Like

Prices in £ should be like 2,49 instead of 2,99£…
Currency exchange mate… should be put difference :unicorn::rainbow:
It’s like take any other countries where currency is less than a $$$…it will not be like 2,99 rupees in India ,right?!