Join Guardians Academy where learning is fun!

ok yeah when i get my phone back i will stop by if you guys have space

1 Like

We’ve recently had a graduation and have 8 spots open. Come on by and we’ll find the right alliance for you. Everyone is welcome!

We currently have open spots. Stop by and see if you like, you’ll guaranteed to stay!

Guardians Academy is the entry-level alliance for the Guardians family. Ask lots of questions, take part in the alliance chat, hit the titan, use all war flags if you opt in. We’re a fun group, and we help you get stronger and ready to move up to the upper Guardians alliances when you’re ready. We have spots available, and are looking for new members!

Guardians Reborn
Guardians Ascending
Guardians of the North
Guardians University
Guardians Rising
GUARDIANS ACADEMY

1 Like

Entrance-level, educational, active friendly chat, hit the titan, battle in war, ask and learn!

1 Like

Bump ok a really long bump

1 Like

It is time for me to learn more, so I’d be interested in joining.
I posted my roster here a few weeks ago:

Started playing again and need some advice.

1 Like

Hello Guardians Academy,

sivispacemveritas in game<<

We have a real-life group of 6 accounts that would like to all join one alliance together.
We are all currently in the alliance “Deatheatersforlife” but that alliance is dying.
We are all very active, new players. All have between 600-1100 trophies.
We attack the Titans multiple times per day and use most of our flags in war.
We are all on USA CST + EST time.

This is an all-or-nothing join; would you have room for us?

Thank you in advance,

sivispacemveritas
(Mark)

1 Like

We have room for 7 at the moment, so come aboard!!

1 Like

Maescia, Glad to have you with us!
STAC aka Raven Sword

1 Like

Will do today 5/20/2021
joining accounts:

sivispacemveritas
sivisbellumveritas
Caramon
Enmer the Great
RegularBugaboo23853
PortableJohn23

2 Likes

We’re temporarily full. This thread will be updated when we’ve promoted some members up to Guardians Rising, and we’re again looking for new recruits! Enjoy the game, and may the boards be ever in your favor. :wink:

1 Like

We have openings for 2 new members at the moment! Come join the Guardians family of Alliances!

1 Like

We got our two members for those two spots… now we have 2 more open spots! Even though it’s a beginner alliance, we could really use a bit of muscle to help us in war!

Use all war flags (or opt out), and hit the titan every day, and help support our newer members to the game with their questions. It’s a fun, talkative, active alliance, aimed at preparing our members to be promoted up into the next alliances in the Guardians family! Come join us, help us, and be part of a great alliance family!

1 Like

We have three spots, so come and check us out!

1 Like

Four spots left! Better grab them before they’re gone!

1 Like

I would love to join the Guardians Academy if there are any spots left! I’m a Level 48 but I feel like I still have a lot to learn since my focus since I started has been to build my heroes. LMK! Thanks! Carolyn

1 Like

This is pretty much just an awesome testimonial for Guardians Academy, I don’t think I could do better! We just moved some players up the ladder to Guardians Rising (the next alliance in the Guardians family), and some to other Alliances (we wish you well!), so we have 8 spots available for new players to the game, who want to learn, have fun, and play well as a team!

Respond to let us know you’re interested, or just search in-game for “Guardians Academy”! See you soon!

1 Like

Anyone looking to get involved in a strong alliance family, Guardians Academy is the place to start, the foundational alliance of the Guardians Family! Helpful players, active chat, lots of fun, setting you up to grow in a smart and strategic way for a great experience of the game! Reply here, or simply knock on the door in-game at “Guardians Academy”!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.