January 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Gargoyles, W3K, Covenant, Underwild, Atlantis, Ninja Tower, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Lunar New Year, M. Titan, Contest Of Elements, Tavern Of Legends, and Ch. Festival 1)

I appreciate this info as I am getting to know how this rotation works for graphics purposes. Thank you. @VeryQuietly provided this rotation info to me so I didn’t follow it before.

Here’s the 33 tournaments for the past 3 rotations. I haven’t put the dates for Rotation 4 (201+) but easy to plug that in

For any tournament, you can just subtract 33 from the number to find the previous occurrence

5 Likes

@PlayForFun in the official calendar and in zartanis calendar there is no monster island is it possible one of you is wrong, if so which one? Tnx in advanced :hugs:

2 Likes

That’s based on the v53 data but that’s still tentative. We will see what v54 brings.

3 Likes

It is based on @Elioty33 's predictions.

2 Likes

Thanks to all that make these wonderful calendars. You’re doing an outstanding job! Happy gaming!

4 Likes

Fixed the row with the bad graphic for tournament type

3 Likes

Gracias por el aporte !

1 Like

20 characters

5 Likes

Hello @Zartanis @sommc @IsaHurricane @ArktikaTF @PlayForFun (and whoever else is interested), I updated my prediction according to the v54 game update :smile:

12 Likes

Happy new year! Everyone!
Korean Calendar is ready, too.
Thank you @Zartanis @Elioty33 and all the calendar team.
May this year bring you all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.

Korean Calendar

9 Likes

Thank you @sommc and I have added it to the OP. I have also updated my calendars with the featured heroes and raid tourney info. The quick ref. is also added.

4 Likes

Calendar by @VisionOfDivision (Updated )

Just wanted to let you know it is Not Opening…

Kind Regards

If there is no date after the word Updated, it means it’s not available yet

2 Likes

Hello @Zartanis, I just added the raid tournaments if you want to double check. I will do it every month from now :wink:

7 Likes

Good idea, thx @Elioty33

Are the appearance time of events like Rare Quests / Mirage of Omega really random ?
Or you can forsee their arrival ?

5 Likes

Yes, rare and limit break quests are as random as PRNG can get (with the limitation that rare quests that are supposed to appear during a challenge event are postponed to after that event) and appear between 5 to 9 days and 25 to 31 days respectively (at a random time during that interval).
For uncommon quest, they have a 30% chance to appear instead of a common quest.

12 Likes

I love and appreciate the calendars so much! I check it all of the time. Very helpful, informative and fun to read and strategize. Thank everyone for all of the hard work that goes into the monthly calendar!

4 Likes

You’re the best @Elioty33 :love_letter:

1 Like

Have we seen anything as far are SE or if fated flips next month?