December 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, M. Island, Santa's Challenge, Ch. Festival 2, M. Titan, Contest Of Elements, Underwild, Covenant, Atlantis, Brave Musketeers, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Costume, and Gargoyles)

Dang, spot on to hit your nerves haha.
I have no clue at the moment, it was just a wild guess.

2 Likes

I was hoping to get some Styx troops

However, I’m curious about using my new Ludwig (thanks Soul Exchange) in a tower event

Petri has just told me that he will publish the calendar announcement tomorrow (on Wednesday).

9 Likes

When we will get updates in our devices??

1 Like

I can ask Petri about it.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, we are still waiting for the v54 game update but official January calendar is coming tomorrow so I was thinking of sharing what I’ve got so far for January but keep in mind that it is highly tentative and subject to change with the incoming game update.

• Sanctuary of Gargoyles Dec 29 07:00 UTC (4 days): no featured hero + the introduction of (new): Kemény, Matrera
  • HOTM Jan 01 07:00 UTC: Roughian & Nurgib (new)
  • Raid Tournament Jan 01 08:00 UTC: Bloody Battle, Up to Legendary heroes, No fire hero
  • Covenant Quest #1 Jan 02 07:00 UTC (3 days): no-summon-gate event
  • War of the Three Kingdoms Jan 02 07:00 UTC (5 days): no featured hero + the introduction of (new): Erlang Shen
  • Underwild Jan 05 07:00 UTC (4 days): featured heroes: Congalach, Octros, Dr. Moreau; no (other) new hero
  • Raid Tournament Jan 08 08:00 UTC: Buff Booster, Up to Rare heroes, All element
  • Atlantis Jan 09 07:00 UTC (2 days): featured heroes: Poseidon C, Frosth, Mitsuko, Silvaria + the introduction of (new): Misandra C
  • Ninja Tower Jan 11 07:00 UTC (5 days): featured heroes: Amethyst (new), Serandite (new), Topaz + the introduction of (new): Ekanite, Oniwakamaru, Kinsaishi
  • Raid Tournament Jan 15 08:00 UTC: Rush Attack, Up to Legendary heroes, All element
  • Valhalla Jan 16 07:00 UTC (3 days): featured heroes: Freya C, Frigg C (new), Norns + the introduction of (new): Fura C
  • Dunes Jan 19 07:00 UTC (4 days): featured heroes: Eset (new), Ahmose, El Naddaha; no (other) new hero
  • Lunar New Year Jan 19 07:00 UTC (18 days): no featured hero + the introduction of (new): Laohu, Xiaotu
  • Raid Tournament Jan 22 08:00 UTC: Bloody Battle, Up to Legendary heroes, No nature hero
  • Tavern of Legends Jan 23 07:00 UTC (3 days): featured heroes: Aegir C (new), Aeron C (new), Seshat C
  • Challenge Festival I Jan 26 07:00 UTC (4 days): featured heroes: Guardian Hippo (new), Guardian Gazelle C (new), Lady of the Lake C + the introduction of (new): Guardian Jackal C
  • Raid Tournament Jan 29 08:00 UTC: Rush Attack, Up to Rare heroes, All element
  • Ice Contest of Elements Jan 30 07:00 UTC (3 days): featured heroes: Zengar (new), Anzia (new); no (other) new hero
  • Mythic Titan (Gilgamesh, Holy) Jan 30 07:00 UTC (2 days): no-summon-gate event
  • HOTM Feb 01 07:00 UTC: Viselus (new)
  • Underwild Feb 02 07:00 UTC (4 days): featured heroes: Kravekrush, Hannah, Morel; no (other) new hero
  • Raid Tournament Feb 05 08:00 UTC: Buff Booster, Up to Epic heroes, No fire hero

UPDATE 10/01 9:40am UTC: SGG reverted back the Atlantis’s featured HOTMs to Frosth and Silvaria as Zagrog & Malicna were already featured back in December. No other change as of yet.

UPDATE 11/01 6:20pm UTC: another summon gate screwing later from SGG and they fixed the Ninja summon gate’s featured heroes, they also pushed back the covenant summon from the 17th Jan to the 9th Feb but they at least fixed the featured heroes (Dabria (new), Staintongue (new), Quenell, Ariel C, Malin, Hawthorn) and correctly added Greel to the available heroes (he is replacing Oberon). So for this month, only one warning is left on the CF1’s summon gate.

UPDATE 16/01: another summon gate, another featured heroes change after the portal opened, changed Tyr to Norns on the Valhalla portal.

UPDATE 17/01: hey they learnt, they fixed the CF1 featured heroes to come this month, over a week ahead, so that fixes the last warning we had and conclude the predictions for this month.

@Zartanis @sommc @IsaHurricane @ArktikaTF @PlayForFun and whoever else is interested.

43 Likes

Thanks @Elioty33 for your predictions !

2 Likes

Hero names do not match here.
Beta beat topic:

1 Like

Indeed, it certainly was their preliminary names before v54 and I forgot to check the beta topic. I fixed it.
Same for Viselus, I had to check the beta topic because he isn’t in v53 at all yet.

2 Likes

Hello Ellioty,
for Valhalla, you included Frigg as well as Tyr. Which of those two will be getting costume I wonder :slight_smile:
For that reason, they will probably be featured apart.

1 Like

Thank you for the remainder, I’m going to add a warning, there should be a new costume coming indeed. We only had Thor from the second batch that went through beta.
EDIT: done, forgot about it since it was part of the v53 beta (and not v54) but only Thor has/had a release date in the current version.

4 Likes

Thanks boss. I agree that many of the featured heroes are probably subject to change given new costumes and new heroes currently under beta test etc.

Assume that you will also share an update once v54 is released and updated? Thanks again.

1 Like
9 Likes

Thank you! Much appreciated. Enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

Petri has just answered to me:

They will start releasing V54 next week.

12 Likes

2 or 3 Jan it is then. As you predicted.

1 Like

Thank you @PlayForFun

1 Like

Even with some new heroes, the featured heroes for January are a little subpar compared to the current Covenant Portal

1 Like

Well, some of them will be replaced by some (if not all) of the new hunter heroes. And the rest of the lineup could be changed too (the other featured heroes but also the non-featured with the 4* and 3* heroes).

3 Likes

Yeah. Will have 2 new monster heroes. Think Sorrow will be held back for February Covenant portal.

Remaining 4 from other portals. Plus maybe 1 green SE. Since Jequn made it to Dec list.

Maybe Tethys or Oceanus. Or maybe Xenda.