January 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Gargoyles, W3K, Covenant, Underwild, Atlantis, Ninja Tower, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Lunar New Year, M. Titan, Contest Of Elements, Tavern Of Legends, and Ch. Festival 1)

It really looks like an old italian joke, where an attorney is checking his client papers mumbling “Here we can ■■■■■■■ em… but there they will ■■■■■■■ you” and the client replies “why when it comes to ■■■■ we’re together, but when it comes to take it from behind I’m alone?”

This sums up how SG looks at relationship with customer: everything that could not favor the player, it will.

5 Likes

Followup, FWIW: I tried following up with “Support,” asking if there was any chance of a Rare quest appearing this week.

Reply: Another set of links to the forums (“where you may find information!”) including specifically to the official SG calendar (which, of course, does not actually mention the Rare quests).

I have written back pointing out that they have not actually answered either of my questions and that (1) I am quite familiar with the forums (2) I also would like to understand the decision making process, and, of course, ideally see a Rare quest this week.

I’m not really expecting much, but I suppose I am mildly, or morbidly, curious whether I’m just being botted, actively trolled, or if there is even a difference…?

8 Likes

@BobTheSnark
Am going against my vehement detest for this phrase, but it actually fits, it is the same difference, and there fore perfectly suited when dealing with SG/Z/TT … BS

1 Like

@PlayForFun Today is already January 27 and the week ends. Last year they published a review of the year on January 21. Do you have any information, dear friend, can we expect the appearance of 2023 Sneak Peek today? And, of course, all calendar creators are waiting for the official calendar to get started.

1 Like

In the begining of this week / end of last week Petri said to me Staff will release the Sneak Peek and Calendar this week.
I can reask for confirmation if you want.

4 Likes

Sneak Peek is here:

Calendar announcement is also arriving shortly (Petri has confirmed to me).

12 Likes

Thank you very much! You’re just a wonderful person! Love you! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hope February calendar will come soon, so I’ll know if I have a time for one another HA10 5* swap before Soul Exchange :X

At least from the sneak peak 2023, Season of Love confirmed to start on valentines day and to last for a month (28 to 31 days depending on the “definition” of a month, usually 28 days (exactly 4 weeks) with SGG).

3 Likes

As an Italian who loves Gigi Proietti…Thank you for sharing this gem of fun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So this week no 4* ascension material? Sucks because I am in desperate need of tomes… :frowning:

2 Likes

Should arrive on coming Monday / Tuesday after CF1 ends. Hope you get one from MV before that.

1 Like

Calendar will not arrive today unfortunately :frowning:

8 Likes

Me too but patience, it will be here soon. I am glad it isn’t here during the event, I don’t have hundreds of flasks to spare, or gems

Hey he at least half confirmed SE next month :grimacing:

9 Likes

Would it be possible to create the February calendar in advance of the calendar being out… So discussions about February can happen in that thread… And… When it finally does pop… Hey… I see it pop up as i previously posted in that thread…

I’m wondering what could be the reason to not have SE a fixed event every 12 weeks.

Well, that would impose a deadline on them and divert them from creating new shiny heroes for money instead of having a bit of a margin since it’s not fixed.

5 Likes

Yeah at least we know that there will be SE in Feb.

If it’s not 6 Feb (Mon) or 9 Feb (Thurs), it should be in the 2nd half Feb (after Covenant portal).

1 Like

My hero academy is up today… So I’m only screwed if it will be in February 1…

Or… I get a krampus/pengi and then find myself at 19 heroes to trade.

2 Likes