🎭 [Jan 20, 2020] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

SmartSelect_20200120-094920_Empires

Got my second Vela
F*
I spent last year wishing a HOTM and now I got my second Vela, you’re fuc* kidding me right?!

Seshat, Grazul, Kingston, Neith, nothing, and know two Velas…

My second HOTM after Grimble.

All I want was Vivica and Brienne
Got a meh Tyrum and Bane…

6 Likes

3 free pulls + 3 offers

Melondor, Boldtusk, Brienne, Bane, Tyrum, Gunnar

Boldtusk I’ll level just for the stat bonuses. I’m interested to see how Melondor performs with the costume, plus I have the mana talents to bring them down to 9 tiles with my mana troops. I really want Rigard but I’m saving my gems for Atlantis and Avalon so he’ll have to wait at least another month.

I finished the event pretty easily with Proteus, Wilbur, Mitsuko, Falcon and Boldtusk with only needing a few healing potions.

3 Likes

Not sure if this is new or not, but the summon portal lets you swap between the costumed hero and the original hero to see the difference in stats now.

That’s a nice feature.

P.S Thanks for the thread @zephyr1

7 Likes

Why…???

Screenshot_20200120-232412_Empires

7 Likes

Can anyone tell me about all boss each stage, please!

Im doubting if i should try last stage . Those 4500 seems to ahead of my team . Stacking boldtusk Gormek Rigard Sabina plus a Hero from another color like Sonya my team reaches 3500.

I beat 4k stage with dragon , bombs , axes and arrows i dont think if its possible in the last stage with bosses .

Waves were kinda easy but i had a good board too.

Summoned 8 times

Li xiu ( i wanted bad ) i use her in my RD and WD team.

Then all three hawkmoon X3 . brienne , Bane and tyrum x 2

2 Likes

I want It . Can we trade for an ascencion material? Hehehe

Last stage is Joon, Lianna and Richard. Forgot the rest :slight_smile: I’m not even sure anymore that Richard was there lol. I stacked purple.

1 Like

Do you have harpoons yet? If you are desperate, use those in place of arrows.

1 Like

I’ve given @Cap updated screenshots of everything to update the infographics.

In the meantime, I’ve added this to the top post of the thread based on my updated screenshots:

5 Likes

Beat it with this team…

2 Likes

And I got nothing but crap… three times… Ugg~

I’m loving Rigard’s Costume for Buff Booster and for the stat bonuses everywhere, did you have it already?

I’ve found Tyrum and Brienne hugely useful in Tournaments too.

15 Likes

Finally got a different costume - Bane.

Now have 3 Banes so I’ll level the costume for one, get the bonus stats for the original (maxed) and feed the new Bane to my newest prize hero - Wu Kong - and hopefully level him up for the first time.

Now saving gems for Atlantis.

1 Like

Finished Ultimate with this team … oh I do love a double Proteus :grinning:
Was a bit hairy keeping the unemblemed Proteus alive at times, but he made it through.

Got a Melendor costume amongst the 3*, so happy with that.

5 Likes

I had 15 keys, and made 3 pulls. Got Boldtusk, Rigard and second Gunnar.
I`m very happy I finally got Rigard, will max him ASAP. BT, IDK… when I use him, it is because of his attack boost, costume reduces it from +48% to +30%.
Here is the team and items I have used to finish the quest:

3 Likes

My plan if I get BT’s Costume is to max it for the Bonus, and then not use the Costume.

5% extra Defense and 10% more HP would be a lot on him, especially on my +18 copy of him.

8 Likes

Well a lucky draw :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Oh, I completely forgot about that, thanx! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

After coming out with my 4208 HP rainbow team barely being alive from hard mode, I thought it would be impossible to go through ultimate at all. So I switched to my special ops team, you can see it in the picture. 4 dark + Grimm including Proteus to keep the bosses quiet, made it rather easy to finish. I got Brienne, Li Xiu and Tyrum from the chamber, thanks for the feeders and I think I will level Tyrum’s costume for challenges and tournaments.

2 Likes