[Jan 20, 2019] Trials of fortitude teams

Season2 hard definitely takes alot of WE. I’m just glad we get enough to keep up with the events/challenges/trials etc. and still have plenty xtra for farming. It would be nice for the Atlantis tokens/pulls to be caught up for sure but my luck pulling anyone has been terrible so far. I’ve gotten alot of 3*s and Triton so far but that’s it so I’m not focused on that right now.

Congrats on getting through it so far, some of em have already been kinda rough for me so that’s quite a feat with minimal item usage! Once I restock my camps maybe I’ll try to catch up some-unless I get lucky and wanna power level a new guy again! Lol

So far I am very happy with atlantis summons because it gave me PROTEUS !!!

He makes events soooo much easyer and is a big help in raids. ( About 150 cups )

My first 5* came from atlantis. :smile:

It was Mokk- Arr. :unamused:

Now if I could get Willbur I could finally break into diamond league.

Of course a usefull 5* might do the trick to.

Best of luck to you.

1 Like

troops level 22 used on her though…

I’ve used Brienne with low level troops on 7-8* Titans to good effect. A higher level troop would help survivability and attack stat a tad, but since all boosts are percentage based, it doesn’t make a giant difference to the stats for a 3*. It’s the massive attack buff that’s doing the work.

So if you have a bunch of minions they supercharge up berserker fury on almost every turn. Each minion is an attack. But have no fear as soon as the special goes off just chuck an axe and viola special gone. Works on namahage as well. No need for dispeller.