It’s just getting ridiculous

You should check the YouTube videos thread, to see what board I had against Guin and the opponent’s TP was 4544, with 500 more than me. Check that video and see how I play. Your situation was an easy one. But not this is what it irks me. Opening ridiculous threads with big titles that is getting ridiculous. Oh well… If anyone would open a thread when the board is bad…

1 Like

You keep saying this, but…

There. Is. No. Should.

There is only the fact that his team is stronger and he won for that reason.

Boutta send 11 green tiles at already weakened heroes who are debuffed twice over and you don’t think they should die? What ■■■■■■■ game are you playing

Why? Why SHOULD that kill them? Because you say so?

You underestimated two things…

1. just how strong their heros actually were; and

2. how much the attack debuff hurt Liana.

There’s no should because you assumed things that were incorrect. Quit making bad assumptions. Accept that you were wrong.

And quit being a jerk and insulting people.

Wait, not sure to understand.

You already have 1 hero less, your Rigard in defence down status, the opponent ready with Finley in slash and Ursena in special… and you would play the red tile to make space?

I understand it correctly?

Exactly. The 3 reds doesn’t activate any hero in defense. And the next move all that part is falling down, including the purples (because the yellow and green disappear below) and wipes out the 3 heroes. Not everyone can see this in this game, generally speaking. This is the difference between a skilled player and one is not :wink:

1 Like

@zephyr1 can you close this thread please I’m getting so mad I wanna throw my ■■■■■■■ phone

Emblems work both ways.

Don’t. It’s just a game, lol :smile:

1 Like

Now i see what you mean.
Though i’m not sure Guinevre is 2 or 3 tiles away from activation (which could maybe keep still her alive) the cascade will surely take out Finley and Kingston.
Not sure still the raid would be a win, but surely it was a better position.

A suggest from me: what you said was really clever, but the way you said it was presumptuos and haughty.

You literally said all the people here that doesn’t move the board as you do are below you.

Kind of rude, don’t you think?

2 Likes

I didn’t say such thing, so please don’t put words in my mouth. I spoke only the true; not everyone is able to manipulate a board and plan several moves ahead. But I’m glad you’ve seen it too :smile:

1 Like

I take it as you will not follow my suggestion.

Lol, good luck.

Free hugs for bad boards for everyone - come to nothern Germany.

:om:

3 Likes

OK @Olmor, let’s move here :smile:

Oops, time for me to go to bed…

1 Like

Sure, I’ll close it, at least for now.