šŸ˜Ÿ Is it me or ...? nope, it's TRUE. Players are quitting cause SG is not revealing how will balance the game when S4 comes #4

@AlexMex But hereā€™s the thing. People have been complaining about 4* mats and loot from boxes from the start. Thereā€™s numerous threads from the early days on here complaining about this very thing. People who track loot have previously confirmed it to be be fairly similar over the years. But thereā€™s always perception and confirmation bias about it ā€œbeing better at the startā€.

More pulls for free is still more pulls free. Even those of us who pay for pulls still have the same low percentage chance of getting 5*. Again, thatā€™s never changed.

1 Like

@AlexMex I am not wrong my friendā€¦ I spent 3ā‚¬ in 2 years of this game (Vip Promo on Dec 2020).

I would be ashamed spending more than 20ā‚¬ here at this game knowing one day I wonā€™t play anymore and I will cash out 0!

What will this game give you at the end? What will any game give you apart of some new friends?

Yes Covid is the reason why a lot of players are still hereā€¦ just let them return to normal working days and we will talk by then (if I am still around)ā€¦ 55-70 lvl players were running fast as they were not working because of Covidā€¦ now everything is getting better andā€¦ they will leave the game, normal.

ā€œThey have better team thanā€¦ā€ - What is their EBITDA?

Season 4 is coming for you! And Season 4 will take your money as the other seasons didā€¦ I will continue using what the game gives me, free coins! No coins? No summons for me :wink:

Thatā€™s your point of view :slight_smile: As I said before I stop spending few months ago and until now I continue without spending. Got Krampus in December with free tokens, got Garnet with free gems. Thatā€™s not so bad.
Iā€™m not seeing reason to be ashamed for spending more than 20 euros on this game. You have to pay 10ā‚¬ for a movie in the cinema for two hours of entertainment. Iā€™m not against retributting a company for a service but it should be fair. Spending 10 or 20 euros per month for something that provides you daily fun sounds fine for me.

3 Likes

Fun is a personal experience. But when items you did get as loot are now put behind the pay wall, ie the goblin balloon. That takes some fun out. When you are trying to refill your alliance but are told you canā€™t say this or that bc it gives out info you just wanna scream. NO FRIGGIN WAY!! That is why I put my info out there. That takes away fun. When content is just being rolled out and out so much you canā€™t even breathe between trying to do something just so you donā€™t wake up to all your trophies gone or waiting 12 days to upgrade (didnā€™t realize it was farmville) yeah it is not fun. So why do I stay? Because after 3 and half years I have made friends in the community. I help them with leadership. I help keep up with aspects of the game. That part is fun for me. And when that is no longer the case I too will be gone.

1 Like

Nope it isnā€™t. As you further state thereā€™s more content. Which changes the game. It changes how one plays. It changes how much time you have to decide to devote. It even changes if you spend or donā€™t. And those too take the fun out of a game that was once decent fun to gather some friends and play a story. Things never stay the same.

Well, if you get (letā€™s saying) 20 AM a year from 6 sources (Mystic vision, Quests, Raids, monster chest, titans, titan chest) because thatā€™s all what there was at first, and now youā€™ve got always 20 AM per year but from 12 sources (Mystic vision, quests, elemental chests, titans, titan chests, raid chest, raid arena, wars, war chests, events, mythic titans, raid tournament) your drops have being water down in reality.

You have more thing to do, more hero to chase, but always the same tools.

Iā€™m not confirm it as AM for me was never a problem, just a reply to your comment.

1 Like

I canā€™t speak for everyone but my AMā€™s in the last 6 months are more than the previous 6 to that. But RNG be different for everyone I guess.

Weirdly about 4 months ago I was in a place where I only ever had 1 tome to 5+ D.blades and Iā€™d always be scratching around for one. I now have 7 of each so that problem has now gone away as just from the rare quest rotation Iā€™ll never be short of them again now.

But like I said, people definition of ā€œfunā€ is personal to them. I stand by my opinion that if itā€™s not fun anymore go find something that is. Life is too short to waste time on something you donā€™t like. Especially if some of the things you donā€™t like arenā€™t going away. Seems a pointless pursuit to expect changes to core model mechanics to me.

2 Likes

For me is the amount of 5 stars that i received via tc20 and no mats so i guess i will play the slow game and not buy stuff anymore since POV increased in difficulty for no reason so meh, that being said there is a new game that i noticed on youtube so i could check that out

1 Like

I believe they do. @Polentinha 's entire alliance has left the game after ninjas were released and power creep rumours and riots started when s4 and nons1 costume were announced. 4 of my members also quit the game. Iā€™m mentioning her because I have a lot of respect for this post she did when she was almost giving up: Why are so many seasoned players level 50+ stopping to play quit and uninstall? - #40 by Polentinha

Iā€™m playing a lot less than before and honestly I think itā€™s healthier like that.

5 Likes

Hello @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS.

Have you noticed players leaving because of S5 starting up soon? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Are they ? I just noticed that my war opponent exited the game after last POV ended.

Itā€™s a 2 man war. One was MIA 3 days. One 2 days.

We played against them twice before. Active. Now third meet up and they are MIA. Sigh

1 Like

I asked my question out of curiosity. In case it is the same, or there are differences. :face_with_monocle:

Wow, you matched up with them for a third time.

The world is very small for tiny alliance wars

3 Likes

Why the bloody heck did this thread get revived?

:thinking::call_me_hand::man_shrugging:t2:

Cos someone was curious whether the incoming S5 would have an impact on player retention.

Given that Russian players are now selective in their play, since they canā€™t spend. The active player base has shrunk a bit. A significant bit.

2 Likes

Pretty sure itā€™s still as pointless as the day it was created.

But Iā€™m here replying to things soā€¦

Iā€™m noticing a lot of people leavingā€¦ But mainly Russians and Ukraniansā€¦i am UK born and raised but currently in an alliance which is mixed Ukranian and Russian and still is mixed to this day.
The leader of our alliances is Ukranian but is married to a Russian , our alliance lost 12 good members, our leader feels like she is being punished by these sanctions, itā€™s basically destroyed her alliance she spent years building.
The way society is now thinking itā€™s ok to treat Russians like second grade citizens is very regressive for humanity as a whole.

In summary, i think people are quitting more to do with that rather than season 5 release.
Please donā€™t anyone mention the warā€¦im purely relating to the game and how people are quitting and why.

5 Likes

Sorry to read this. Itā€™s topsy turvy currently.

Hang in there. Nobody knows what tomorrow will be like.

1 Like

The ban on players in Russia buying gems may have affected their participation in the game.

NPCs pigeonhole groups. You are wise to judge people individually.

What a surprise that player are quitting this game!!! support can only block accounts, the puzzleboard isnā€™t working right since more than two years. they do nothing to change something and asking for respect but donā€™t knowing what it is. so iā€™m not surprised that players are leaving. Iā€™d never seen a support like this. it is the badest one in the world.pay back all the money we paid, cancel all our acvounts and take the game from server