Is Atomos, with his new features, going to be a new nightmare for opponent players?

Hey guys, I’ve pulled Atomost recently so this buff made me quite happy. But I also pulled Alberich today and don’t know which one is better now (Alberich is slow). I still have 1 or 2 4* heroes I want to max first (Hansel and maybe LJ) but wondering what to do next.
Thanks in advance for your help!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Atomos is good now, but you need to take support to make him shine, def down heroes, attack up heroes. On defense as tank he is good, but Alberich is a hero that everyone is chasing. Hansel can is useful too, maybe level him first, then Alberich who takes a lot of time

2 Likes

If you don’t have Mother North, then level up Alberich first. Heroes with the “resurrecting” ability are very rare and extremely valuable! After I got Mother North everything changed for me. I use her everyday everywhere and she helps me win many battles; Alberich is similar to Mother North and will serve you well. Max your Alberich. Best position for him is “left wing”. You got so lucky to get him. :crossed_fingers: :smiley:

2 Likes

I couldn’t kill or disable Atomos before he fired, bad opening board… When that happened it was very, very hard to continue the fight. Accidentally killed him with tiles just to ressurect him, for more frustration. :joy: If emblemed, he’s a beast with average mana speed. This was the defence I’m talking about:

2 Likes

@Rosemary
I have albi and hansel. No regrets

Do first hansel. I have emblens on him and I am using him even to atack 4600+ teams .

Albi will serve you very good everywhere. I am using him mainly for revive and mana and aldonin my defence. I am not using him too much in raids… you need speed there

2 Likes

I’ve don’t a lot of Atomosing lately, using him on offense and setting him as war and raid tank. He is performing as well at tank as Kunchen did for me with 2x yellow flanks. I call that very good. On offense he is good but his rez has not come into play for me much at all. I have great green sniper options though so hard to break in there. That’s Atomos.

Did you read all that? Good! Max Albi first.

3 Likes

I am really wondering if Atomos is a good investment on the potions now? The upgrade has been a while… but i rarely see atomos around. But once a while I do face him and one or two high ranking in the leaderboard having him in the team.

My green 5* are only Alby, Lianna and Margaret.

1 Like

I have got Atomos before he got re-balance. he was so slow but workable in the past and now become much better with the new re-balancing.

If you do not have any great green 5* heroes in the ascension queue, Atomos is one of a choice.
Also, barbarian emblems are very valuable, you might consider to give barbarian emblems to other great heroes ie: Gravemaker, Azlar, etc.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I have like tons of barbarian emblems. I will strip the emblems off Obakan too when I have a good barbarian class hero.

Yea I do see that a near full emblemed Atomos can be really quite formidable.

1 Like

Since I do not have either Gravemaker or Azlar.
My Atomos gets 18 talent nodes of Barbarian emblems

1 Like

Seeing LOADS of Atomos in low diamond tier lately. Usually as a flanker.

2 Likes