I'm sick of this game but ! I can't stop playing it

There are times when I wish I could DM my opponent and let them know, “your defense didn’t beat me. It was the board that beat me. Not you. I rage quit because my first 7 turns did nothing for my mana bar, but it sure as hell loaded up yours.”

2 Likes

@Sapu

Well just stop playing it then; it really is that simple.

Why would you continue doing something you are sick of?

I’m sick of this thread, so I won’t be interacting with it again.

:pirate_flag:

1 Like

@Sapu
You are obviously very frustrated at the game and I really do empathise with you on this.
But you are just torturing yourself with this……
If you have made the decision to no longer play and never come back ….and you are 100% sure …
Then give yourself some peace of mind.
Feed away all of your heroes.
Ask for your account to be deleted.
Remove the game from your phone IPad etc
Find something new that brings you joy and happiness.
Walk away with a smile on your face, with your head held high and don’t look back.
Take good care of yourself and enjoy your new found freedom
Good luck

PS: I enjoy the game, it’s still fun for me. Yes it can be frustrating but it’s an escape for a little while from RLS. But yes I know that at some point in the future it will come to an end, just like it does for most of us.

7 Likes

That’s completely false and disingenuous. There are plenty of people stating this and are happy with it, whether you agree with them or not. It may not be perfect, it may have aspects it should improve on, but obviously there are people that are happy with it otherwise why play it? Why spend money or time on it?
Just because you’re one of those who constantly complains about something, there is no reason to be untruthful about it.

I am happy with the game but with the notion in my head that I will hardly ever beat those 4800+ teams with Xnolphod/Elizabeth etc. I’m just looking forward to finishing all seasons and if by then, I’m overrun by the meta, then it’s goodbye. Just make up your mind on what you’re keen on, I’ve been at stages where I didn’t play for 3-4 months and then when I get back to the game it’s full speed.
I guess my point is, if the current meta isn’t fun for you anymore then look again at plus and cons of this game and then go forward

1 Like

For you the game then, you are one of those who like it.

T.T. will give you the medal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Rigard was my first good healer, and C. Rigard one of my first costumes. I have fully leveled three for the cleanse during war, but only one with emblems, so he is the only one I am using now as I have the duty of taking on the hardest teams during war.
Cleanse is a constant lifesaver

1 Like

Thanks for saying to us! :wink:

2 Likes

Is it only me but through out my time playing this game how many times have you been doing a raid and its looks like your going to win and suddenly the board dies on you and you lose yo find out your opponent had come online totally throwing the game

Never happened to me. Neither have I ever heard of it happening to others

Yes, sometimes each of us needs to stop and chill

1 Like

That’s normal. Just as aggravating as an unfriendly board that only brings in the tiles you need, in sufficient quantities, after 2-3 rinses, when my team is almost gone.

Ummm…20 characters of wrong

I find it really unusual that a pretty generic “I’m frustrated and am quitting” type of thread has this much staying power. Most forums would have gotten bored of this ages ago.

Absolutely it’s a good game.

Once you get past the feeling of needing to spend money and stop thinking your going to make it to the top 10 players and giveup thinking that the more you do the better the rewards and then start looking at this game at nothing more than a great passtime then 100% it’s a great game to kill spare time with

4 Likes

Steady on lol… It was a good game lol, but steadily being eroded by developer greed. It’s only because alot of players have alot of interest vested in the game (whether it is time or money spent or their relationship with their alliance), that has maintained player numbers.

I personally would have been out of the game if it wasn’t for the alliance element…

3 Likes

I think that is one of the reasons that keeps the community, the Alliance and also this Forum, although it is part of what I am trying to change, which is to make this game a little more friendly with the player and not as a simple swallowing machine. coins.

2 Likes

How does this algorithm work - you seem to have a lot of experience with it?

I often bring a rainbow team, or close-to-rainbow. How does the algorithm determine a “winning” board for me and a “losing” board for me?

@Homaclese in relation to the points that the algorithm decides which of the two alliances win the war depending on the number of wars that each alliance brings won or lost, that is related to the wars and punctuation trophy each Aliances Titans :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there was no balance compensation by the algorithm or the A.I. there would be a big difference between the first in the world to the others, and it is not like that, there is only a variation of hundreds of points between them as a sign of balance

1 Like

You sadly falling for the leaderboard being an accurate thing. It’s not.

For example this is my Alliance and it shows we are 6th but that’s only because we just killed a Titan. We are not.

Behind the scenes @Beezzer and a lot of leaders like Ghost Chilli collate war data and that’s the actual top 100. As you can see we aren’t 6th and the blue of our scores indicates we are at cap which is to say the highest we can be at that moment. Winning a war now only adds a couple of hundred to it. Not to say that mismatches don’t happen, they do due to the drop off in points from a loss but at this level a peer war (ie 2 equally matched) is in no way predetermined. We’ve won 5 straight and 1 of those was a big mismatch against us…as in 9/10 times we should lose based on the scores.

So by all means hate the game etc etc but we gather so much data at the top to show that a lot of the conspiracy theories are nonsense.

2 Likes