I'm sick of this game but ! I can't stop playing it

Thats not right!
The alliance ranking from SG is absolutely useless , it depends on the number of cups, time the titan spawned and at last war scores.
My own alliance dropped and raised from position arround 50 to 250 and back to 130 in a single day.
The war score depends mainly on the strenght of the 30 best heroes of every member and the best troops. The best five heroes are weighted extra because the alhorythm assumes the best 5 will be in the defense team.
Loosing or winning will change the war score, but only a little. There are boundaries you can not go lower or higher regardless of the outcome of the war. A top100 alliance has a war score over 152500. After a loss it may drop by 1000 points.
In February/ March we had a series of 7 wins in a row. That would not be possible with an algorythm you propose. The two best alliances, Team Korea and Departed loose only to each other and sometimes against the Avengers. That would be impossible with your Algorythm too.
But for me this discussion/thread becomes stale.
You rant against the game, this is your right according to free speech, without giving real evidence.
Lets get real: Accept that this is SGs/Zyngas game and they do what they want to do.
You have only two options: carry on find a way to get some fun and joy out of this game or quit.

Whatever your way is good luck

@Cheds Thatā€™s your opinion I respect but do not share it, to my view see too many times you can win 5 or ten consecutive wars but then you lose five or ten wars seguidasā€¦no see nor have I seen any Alliance I state, always win ā€¦ and if we play against a A.I. or algorritmo that it would not be so if the opponent we face in the war was in front of his computer at the same time I wars not decide the A.I. It is my way of seeing it.
I know there are people who do not see it like and respect.

By the way, thanks for hating the game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And one more thing, I am also in a Top Alliance

What you are commenting on conspiracy theories, Iā€™m not saying that the game is manipulated by a A.I. something that is always wrong and against me, I never said that.
And if I said I express bad, what I say is that there is a equlibrio and must have, but I say it now costs much more than it was before easier, and that I give the blame on the A.I. or developers for having climbed too high the bar for this game in every way and I say that as a player a certain level not as a beginner player, and what I try to defend other players especially those of more normal levels (meaning that do not invest barbarities) so that the game is not so extreme and unforgiving and demanding as it has become. It may be a losing battle. I apologize for defending players instead of defending the creators of the game

:pray:

I say more, if this game is as wonderful as some of you defend it here, why are there fewer players playing every day? Why millions uninstalled the game?
Could it be that something is being done wrong?
Or the bad guys are the ones who invested in the game and then uninstalled it.
I donā€™t know if this thread is worth continuingā€¦

I think you can close this thread or ask a mod to close it.

1 Like

@Sapu
Personally, I donā€™t think itā€™s worth continuing if you have now made up your mind to stay in the game and continue to playā€¦
I think you just need to ask the moderators to close the thread down
But thatā€™s your decision

Yes, Alliances are double edged. On the one hand, you should theoretically get more free mats and ā€œwinā€ more. But in reality, most alliances come with (1) pressure to win - you end up having to commit at least some level of time and with that your need for some tangible progress tends to increase, and (2) hearing about the other guy in the alliance who just got 4 5* heroā€™s in a 10-pull, got the rare matā€™s from the titan, etc.

I have found the game much less disturbing since I moved to one of those graveyard alliances. When I used to lose a mono raid where the developers random number generator decided to ban on-color tiles, or after 30 days of L20 training with nothing to show but crummy S1 3* fodder, I would feel compelled to complain in the chat, and we would all gripe, and finally move on but without any satisfaction because even together as a group, we are just 30 totally powerless players in a sea of millions. So in the graveyard alliance, there is nobody to complain to. I still constantly get screwed over by implausible random number generator crap but I just move on. There is nobody else moving up the ranks faster than me, so who cares that Iā€™m stuck with no new heroā€™s worth levelingā€¦ or that every war is against someone whose defense team is about 500 power above my strongest team. In other words, without an alliance, itā€™s easier to just say ā€œItā€™s a stupid gameā€ and move on. And that, my friends, is why SG has alliances in the first place: to increase your engagement level, to make you decide to gamble more, and to prey on the fact that for every one who rage quits cold turkey, there are 2 people who open their wallet and spend before rage quitting.

6 Likes

@Sapu ā€¦
We all have good days and bad days in this game.
We all have lots of ups and downs in this game.
And itā€™s great to vent to ā€œget it off your chestā€
Really glad that you decided to stay and continue to play.
Itā€™s a game - have fun
:+1:

1 Like

Lol this made me smile.

Yeah I like playing solo, if I lose a war itā€™s just me, if Iā€™m in an alliance with two or more players itā€™s more than just me.

Next step ? NFT ? YOUā€™RE SO RIGHT ! MONEY, MONEY, MONEY AND ā€¦ MONEY

1 Like

No it is not a good game. It is just a greedy phone game like many others. A lotery behind a screen.

1 Like

Because weā€™re using public transport and we have time to kill.

@NORRINRAD ā€¦ No I am neither blind nor nuts.
I am also not rude something others need to learn (in my opinion)
But ā€¦. YES ā€¦. I have fun in the game

5 Likes

Rightā€¦because there arenā€™t plenty of other things to do besides E&P. I wasnā€™t aware they ran a monopoly on the mobile app market on both Android and iOS.

Thatā€™s just rude. Looks like youā€™ve got some personal reflections to go through. Again, if youā€™re not having fun, you should definitely not substitute it with constant complaining.

4 Likes

@NORRINRAD no need to be offensive.

Dyna and JGE are two of the better contributors to this forum.

Generally I couldnā€™t care much for 4* mats currently. I always need adventure kits much more.

1 Like

Do you use monoteams?
If yes 3 losses in a row against weaker teams is nothing special.
I have days like this when I loose a fight against against a team without tank during war!
Luckyly this happens very seldom? :slight_smile:

So yes you can really have bad luck once in a while but the better you play the less often this happens.

As your so quick at insulting others because it seems you feel you know better, please let me ask you a couple of very SIMPLE questions which if your honest with yourself shouldnā€™t take you more than 2 seconds to answer.

Question!

Who in this game or on this planet has downloaded the game on your device, forced you to play this play and most importantly forced you to spend a single cent anywhere within this game?

And if you hate it si much why donā€™t you just simplely delete this game from your device and playstore account instead of wasting everyones time with your ignorance and rudeness?

Note!

IMO! the reason you havenā€™t deleted it is because like everyone else here deep down inside you enjoy playing this game which means all your raving is nothing more than for seeking attention probably because your a very lonely person.

Keep having fun m8!

Lol, but then you have no one to blame if itā€™s just you, lol :laughing:

1 Like

Itā€™s the game, I tell thee.

Itā€™s all predetermined who will win!

1 Like

Thatā€™s strangeā€¦ hear about such things, but never happened to meā€¦ first thought you just re-rolled her out of pure luckā€¦ or missfortune :grin:

It is not necessary to get angry to comment, the intention is to discuss.
That said, I do not want to give lessons of anything but I would appreciate not going beyond opinions please, thank you all for your opinions.

2 Likes

Not a noob and it happens a lot