I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

As if negative comments on PlayStore affected Small Giant’s bottomline. :roll_eyes: The system is set up the same way for everybody. Some have better luck than others.

There is story after story on the forums about people doing 100 summons or more and not getting the hotm. 100 draws on Atlantis without a 5 star. I mean, seriously, are you really surprised with what happened?

2 Likes

Why do you reply to such complaints every time? It’s just another frustrated ranting about disappointing pulls, that happens every 2nd or 3rd day.

2 Likes

Actually… I haven’t dealt with google playstore myself, but, with most stores like these like Amazon, or like youtube video recommendations etc, having good reviews helps you a lot with the search and recommendation algorithms, which can significantly increase your user/viewbase.

It’s one of the most important metrics for someone starting out wants to go big.

Great! See you tomorrow (or next month) when you do your next massive pull!

1 Like

I agree. I just don’t think the negative comments on Play Store are also negatively impacting Small Giant.

I mean a 4.5 star rating with over 1.7 million reviews and over 10 million downloads is a phenomenal rating based on those figures.

These are strong ratings for a 3-year-old game that is free to download and free to play…

1 Like

At least “sabotage and embezzlement” is a new twist on an old theme.
+2 points for originality

11 Likes

Yes, sabotage and embezzlement. And the earth is flat too.

6 Likes

of course. That would require embezzling blood from blood donors from their slush fund.

2 Likes

I love that word “sabotage”.

I think of this…

3rsgur

5 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

This is actually hilarious. Seriously, someone should print this out and frame it to preserve it for posterity.

EDIT: Clearly things are going on! Alcohol might well be involved?

5 Likes

What a great alliance name that would be :grin:

Sabotage! Embezzlement!

13 Likes

I am curious what he means by “they took 2 5* heroes from him, saying it was a mistake and they are only for those who pay”.
it is either a blatant lie or he is profoundly dense.

2 Likes

Sigh. YOu guys just don’t get it.

see those heroes right there? Those greedy capitalists took them away from me after the atlantis portal ended. Before when the portal was still active I can always see them. but then afterwards they are no longer there anymore.

those greedy embezzlers, they’re sabotaging my account!

3 Likes

I’mma set it straight, this Watergate…

4 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha!

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

That aren’t your heroes, it’s an ad.

3 Likes

Although something about automated messages…I’m guessing subliminal automated messages in the automated messages when you call a business on a weekend when everyone is home?

1 Like

This is true, the higher your star rating the more exposed your product. But when reading a bunch of the reviews on Play Store I have to wonder if there isn’t a sizeable market for “incentivized” reviews.

Still, one player’s negative review isn’t going to have a major effect.

2 Likes