I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

This is an amazing idea :joy:
Thank you, mate! @Kayo
Wish if I had stumbled on it last week, I had few words to say, but now Iā€™m all cool :sunglasses:

Stop the dropping rate decreaseā€¦ plz

How many businesses do you actually deal with that give you gifts of any kind? SG literally just gave away millions in product to EVERY account holder, regardless of whether they make money from them or not. I spend a pile more cash at the supermarket every single week and once every now and then they give away teeny tiny little candy bars as long as you spend a minimum of $50 to qualify. Profitable businesses are rarely charities. I thought the anniversary gift was a nice gesture; they didnā€™t gift it because they knew how much I spend.

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure Small Giant is successful enough with Empires & Puzzles that they will continue to grow and profit with or without your money.

And it sounds like you are still going to play with or without free in-game gifts from Small Giant. I would try to enjoy what you have going for you in the game rather than focusing on what you donā€™t have. It makes for a better playing experience and for a better life.

With that said, this here made me think of how you may be feelingā€¦

4 Likes

If you are sg you can reply to my complaints, other wise keep your thoughts for your self , with respect ā€¦ im in the Marriott company , if a guest have a complaint we answer his complaint not holiday in ā€¦ thx

@Unicorn1
Unfortunately, this is a forum for players, although staff read posts. If there is a complaint you want SG to address directly you should go through the Support function in the game

5 Likes

Thx buddy its true ā€¦ just cant take it from those defenderā€™s, the thread was open to say what ever you want, and i did ā€¦ didnā€™t expect any one to replay. But here we go ā€¦ thx buddy for your advice appreciate that .

That is hilarious. If anyone here knows anything about me they will tell you that I am anything but SGā€™s most loyal vocal supporter; you may even find me in this thread but my comments used often be deleted for offensive content. I have made an ā– ā– ā–  of myself here and these wonderful people have just steered me towards the answers. We donā€™t have psychic pow wows, this how we communicate mostly.

So, yes, I am sorry that you are unhappy, but bagging a game company because they donā€™t give out more free stuff is a little silly possibly?

2 Likes

Thx buddy for the explanation, and im sorry if i reacted or called you as a defender, and thx for the polite way you replied to me ā€¦ plz accept my apologyā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s all good.

Take care now.

I have very unfortunate news for you. Itā€™s very rare for Small Giant to respond to unhappy players whose requests are as robotic, manufactured, and borderline asinine as yours is.

You donā€™t think Small Giant has heard from people like you before? With the same complaint? They hear complaints like yours ad nauseamā€“players, who are never satisfied with what they have. Players, who feel that their money should reflect their rewards in-game. These are the types, who want a shorter way to the top by buying their way there rather than competing their way there.

Your previous comment about how you not spending money hurts SGā€™s bottomline?

:sweat_smile:

The Marriott family is very well-known here. Their name is on Brigham Young Universityā€™s School of Business and basketball arena. They remained humble in all the things they did and rarely complained when they didnā€™t get their way. You should read up on their history. Itā€™s very good and inspiring.

Try to be more humble like the Marriotts. Itā€™s a better and happier way to live.

2 Likes

maybe they heard,but still do nothingā€¦ except make money from us. just a mf programā€¦ they cheat in raids.POINT.Do you or them need example? read all topics about that. also about raidsā€¦same heroes in both side but opposite revive 3 times, yours 1 if you are lucky, and many others thing.

I donā€™t need an example. Youā€™ve said nothing that hasnā€™t been said by someone else a hundred times over.

The only way SG would listen, if something will directly affect their revenue. But there are plenty of newcomers and other spenders there, so they wonā€™t even notice the opinion from this thread. Their owner, Zynga, is very eager for money, especially in light of the major expenses related to the data breach:

In other words, their Product Management department is looking at maximizing profits only, and theyā€™ll be reducing loot as much as they can (thatā€™s why they are not publishing actual drop rates for chests and adding more items to be sold for real $$$). They also not publishing actual drop rates for a particular featured hero, the chances to get Ursena last Atlantis were definitely lower than chances to get Aeron. And they are very careful, and making sure they are not reaching a breaking point when players will stop spending and start leaving. Itā€™s just a question of time when someone will start chasing them to add a particular featured hero to a loyalty chest (after 30 pulls, for example), like it happened with CSR Racing 2 (another game owned by Zynga) in EU.

2 Likes

Anyone else who want to report this clowns or was sabotaged by this disgusting developers pls jpin on play store or give comment here. The game unbalanced i had 24 summons 3350 gems= 11 summons 1000 Atlantis Coins 10 3 Epic Hero Token and not single 5* hero no hero of the month. Iā€™ve been talking with people with 15 summons you getting absolutely HOTM also i won twice 5* hero and then this disgusting greedy capitalists took them from me and later i received lame message sry mistake was made this ones are for donors. I play over year and a half not possible to win 5* hero this is beyond and disgu sting i know for sure they sabotaging me for telling the truth on playstore i tried to contact this people if we can call them people no answering only automated messages not to mention there is no warning like other games about the flash effect for people with sensitive eyes which includes me. Is there anyway to report them on playstore somehow? This so called people keep writing lame positive comments to increase their fake rating. By the way you still owe me Kageburado and Ariel cause i won them fair and now also HOTM and i will no STOP until you pay for you crimes and embezzlement!

Mod edit for content :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thatā€™s simply incorrect. The chance of getting a HOTM is 1.3%.

2 Likes

Wut?

ā€¦

2 Likes

Surprised a highway robbery accusation wasnā€™t thrown in as well.

11 Likes

Woooow! I feel beeter now! You took at least 2 5* heroes and you will bring it back to me one way or other. Good thing though players keep abandoning this cr ap no matter how many fake comments on playstore you do tons of negative still keep coming. You will drown in you greed!

You are all over the place with this arenā€™t you.

1. No one here is connected with the game. We are players just like you and we donā€™t make anything off of it.
  2. No one here took anything from you. We are all players just like you.

No you donā€™t. 15 summons gives you 15 * 1.3% chance at a HOTM. No guarantee.

What does this even mean? Donors? Like blood or what?

5 Likes