I'm confused - no one cares?- No compensation for server outage?

To be fair, there was that much:

7 Likes

I am actually surprised they didn’t come on today to address the issue but it isn’t going to ruin my day. They normally are very good about addressing these types of issues, but in the grand scheme of things the inconvenience was minor anyway.

2 Likes

u maybe didnt lost too much , but i lost a lot i was going for the 1st global place and i lost more than 40 trophes on a battle that i needed just a match to push on it to win it , so if this does not need a compensation than what else needs it ?! there a lot of players like me , u cant recover 43 trophes , and yes im frustrated cause at least i should have been able to redo that fight , and not loose 43 trophes out of nowhere …

1 Like

Not notice it.
And if even people regulary in this forum can miss it, probably would be better a message in game.

With a epic token, just to be sure having their attenction :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

An in-game inbox announcement would certainly have been more visible than the buried forum post.

I suspect given the fairly short outage they may have felt more people would be confused or alarmed by that sort of announcement than helped by it.

For many people in this conversation, that clearly wasn’t an ideal choice. But it might have been a reasonable decision for the player population overall. :thinking:

2 Likes

I wasn’t in the game when it went down. I was trying to get in, but I didn’t lose anything. I don’t feel as if I am owed anything.

However, some people did lose flags and titan time. That’s a big deal and even bigger if they paid for those flags or flasks. Those people should have been reimbursed. That’s the right thing to do.

These things happen in games and I’m not one to get that upset about it. However, SG should have done better. At least with communication. They should have made a statement and not left it to the moderators here to manage things.

I’d also like to know if it was actually a server overload. If that is the case, then it is good news for the game.

2 Likes

I don’t care about losing playing time. I wanted to upgrade troops. I used 10 troops and about 300k food . No upgrade, troops and food gone. It will take me weeks to get there again.

1 Like

Have you put in a support ticket yet? This seems like more of an account-specific issue regarding lost items and food, rather than the more general question of some form of compensation for the server downtime.

2 Likes

I think I did when registering my account for the forum

1 Like

If you did submit one, they’ll have sent you an email confirming that they received your support request, and telling you what the support request number is. I’d recommend making sure SG got your support request, because you don’t want things to go too long before they trying looking into it.

2 Likes

Got an apology titan flask. I was in the middle of the titan fight when it crashed so I guess it took time for them to check the logs and see who lost what.
Fair enough…

5 Likes

Got an World Energy flask, in fact was doing some random stage advamcement. Seems like it’s personalized for everybody, which is great.

4 Likes

Uooh, if it’s true i don’t know what to think.

I mean, it’s cool they gives to everyone what they specifically needs, but would it be easier gives something for free to everyone?
Or once of the three flask for every player who log in in that time frain?

It seems a really great effort. Unnecessary for something cost they anything.
I really don’t know why bother so much.

1 Like

Didn’t get anything. I think I tried to log in during the down time, but I didn’t really lose anything. So, no harm, no foul.

2 Likes

I got a rock. 75 gem fee to find out if it’s an orichalcum nugget. These Atlantis vendors!

1 Like

I got this as compensation… meh, it only heals 20% hp :rage:

5 Likes

New Zynga designers are really professional :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Ok, this does it for me. No response and it would seem that they are picking and chosing who gets rewards (which is fine)…good bye for ever forums. Good luck with the toxicity and hopefully keeping it to a minimum.

Wololooo

20 characters

2 Likes

You can’t delete an account?!?!?! Lame. Ok whatevs. Laterz.