I'm confused - no one cares?- No compensation for server outage?

So there was no compensation for the servers going down yesterday just an offer today? Was the offer an apology?

It’s all over the forums about how people missed out on titan attacks, 20 energy on morlovia, failed raids etc. Personally you wasted my most valuable resource which is time. I have a certain amount of time that i can play at certain points in my day and the game was down.

Hopefully you have come to realise that the community is very understanding when these types of things happen as long as you communicate and compensate appropriately. At this point it’s poor form to ignore it.

25 Likes

I totally agree. I want Athena as reparations for this outrageous happening. And Kage!

17 Likes

I agree with 100% Time is money after all…

3 Likes

I did expect something like a world energy flask

6 Likes

They normally do give something for compensation when stuff like this happens…I’d give them til Monday to address the issue since it seems like things don’t really get accomplished over the weekend at SG. If nothing on Monday, then time to storm the castle…lol

5 Likes

You should also ask for some sort of compensation for the time you invested in this post/thread! :rage:

5 Likes

I agree They should give us compensation for that issue. A basic explanation about server problem could satisfy us.

3 Likes

It’s the weekend. They’ll get to it Monday.

5 Likes

Hopefully so, one ranger token would be nice.
I am looking at the 64 ranger tokens in my inventory… Alasie is looking at me… i can almost hear her saying… ‘64 tokens…really!’

2 Likes

*emblems.

Let’s not start getting those confused with hero summon tokens. :smiley:

2 Likes

Keep bumping this thread to force SG to give us nice compensation.

Epic hero and troops token i think will be enough

2 Likes

Apparently our time is not important to them! Also, they don’t know how to appreciate the people who make this game happen, so they can fill up their pockets with money. I hope they reconsider treating us with respect, especially when it was their issue

3 Likes

*hero summon coins.

Would not want any confusion…

2 Likes

And the entitlement train rolls on! Maybe they can do your taxes for you, too? :slight_smile:

13 Likes

They show up as Epic Hero Tokens in my inventory.

This is so confusing lol

2 Likes

If they get me a nice big tax refund then absolutely…:grin::grin:

4 Likes

2.5% chance that you’ll get a huge tax return. 26.5% chance that you’ll get a decent tax return. 71.0% chance to be audited.

But wait, there’s a 1.3% chance that you’ll get a BRAND. NEW. CAR!!

19 Likes

Well done…slow clap:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It was an issue on their end, but it was still a technical issue. It wasn’t like someone in Finland said: ‘Lets ■■■■ with the community!’ And turned the servers off for 15 minutes…
I get that people would like to see some sort of compensation, because like Eddard said, not everybody can play all day and that downtime can definitely affect your gametime. But to say SG doesn’t treat us with respect is a bit too far for me.

14 Likes

Not Just gametime lost, I was upgrading my troops , lost 10 troops and about 300k food, but it’s mainly the effort lost to finally get there😞

2 Likes