I completely get u and i love that idea
I think it was somewhere proposed as well
Specially that when sorting using class or family the team sorting is ignored
I wish we could do that for all the others
Or have a small check box :white_medium_square:ignore teams

4 Likes

It’s over here: Ignore team when viewing heroes in a sorted fashion

2 Likes

When classes came out, it sorted by teams. This was commented on during beta and addressed.

@zephyr1 does this need to be merged to this?

Ignore team when viewing heroes in a sorted fashion

1 Like

@Benn @princess1 Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Love that idea :smiley:

Sorry, but that is not possible. You cant attack somebody, when they are online. Those you fought with are just wanted to lose some trophys probably.

I know SG listens to players’ requests when it comes to UI but this simple feature is not introduced yet. I don’t get why

1 Like

Maybe because it does have its advantage to keep teams at top.

I use team 1 to store the heroes I’m currently leveling up so I don’t have to search for them.

So a solution, I think, should be as others have mention and have a toggle and not simply change the sorting. Of cause this could be done but will need a bit more work then just changing the sorting.

Not so much more work. Okay, a new UI element, but still a cheap one. I wonder why they didn’t do it while adding the new sorting things like origin…

It should be optional to ignore the teams, nobody suggested otherwise.

So the dev team had their hands full with Season 3 coming up, and we couldn’t get those QoL improvements this time around either. I just hope that they would consider these small adjustments in the next version.

I totaly agree. I would only use teams on top sorting when sorted by colour. All others I don’t want teams at top ever. The only one that works properly is class.

Just wanted to add my complete and total agreement. A simple check box to ignore team or not would be unbelievable.

Current sort options:

• Power (heroes in teams are at the top)
  • Element (heroes in teams are at the top)
  • Name (heroes in teams are at the top)
  • Class (teams are mingled throughout)

If I want to share a picture of my roster with friends / alliance members, I usually don’t want my teams pulling it out of whichever order I use. (If I want to do that right, I remove everybody from teams that I can, except my defense team which I can’t remove. If I was really OCD, I’d set my defense team to my top purple heroes so it would still be in order. long enough to take the screenshots)

I use team 1 to keep track of who I’m currently feeding, so having it at the top is really useful to me much of the time.

I’m drawing a blank on why I’d want classes sorted with teams up at the top, but maybe somebody does; IDK.

Please make it easier; Give us a checkbox that puts the teams at the top or not.

3 Likes

If I sort by color, or rarity, I don’t care what team they are on.

Please add a button to deselect grouping by team number.

6 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Add a button or togle switch to the sorting options that allows you to put your team heroes at the top or not.

1 Like

Great idea! I created a forum account JUST to suggest this exact same thing.

PS Thanks for the farming sheets Barry! I use them all the time.

2 Likes

I would suggest this also, even after the newest change with v23, which added the sort by families.
Often i do the same as Barry for sharing screenshots: Strip the teams, Sort Team 1 as Def-Team for being in order with the rest, do the Screenshots, rebuild my teams after doing the screens.
Usually i also use Team 1 as my levelling-Team, so i can fast choose them and feed up.

2 Likes

I was going to suggest the same thing. It’s amazing this isn’t part of the game yet. The teams are useful, and I can see why they default to the top, but it only makes sense with all the sorting options that we can also have the option to see them sorted without the teams.

1 Like