Ignore team when viewing heroes in a sorted fashion

It would be really convenient if we had the option to see all hero power irrespective of team.

Bump!

Totally agree. Having bought multiple team slots for various encounters, needing teams for all different hero power levels, my bench still looks like a mess even with the filters turned on…

3 Likes

Yes! Totally agree!
I mentioned the same in another conversation few days ago.

Heroes locked by the teams in the roster make the roster really mixed-up :o(

2 Likes

You got my vote😊
Make that 20 votes :wink:

1 Like

This would be an excellent feature to have.

1 Like

Yes!
20 unsorted heroes

1 Like

I absolutely agree that there should be a flag that turns on/off team grouping!

In the currently existing filters of power/element/name/class, for some reason class automatically turns off teams while the rest of them do not!

The team grouping on/off flag should be added to the suggested hero roster UI overhaul https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/new-filters-for-hero-roster-and-leveling-heroes-with-sample-ui-design-mockups/81141

3 Likes

20 agrees right here! Our alliance shares screenshots of our hero deck. This would make it a lot easier when viewing others as well as our own!

1 Like

DO THE THING.

DO IT!

shows roster with teams, then everything else sorted properly

NO! THAT’S NOT THE THING.

STOP IT.

SHOW ME THE THING!

Game gives you the finger

Grr. Fine. I’ll unselect all of my heroes in all teams, select a single hero and then sort again.

does the thing. except for the one hero.

[EXPLETIVE DELETED]

5 Likes

Agreed to 20 char…

This would be extremely helpful!! Love it!!

I see this more as a bug, at least for power.

At least sorting by Class works.

Sorting by color is the default, I don’t mind that teams are on top.

Maybe they need a “default” sort that sorts by color, with teams on top, the way it does now. And a new sorting option to sort by color, that sorts by color regardless of teams.

1 Like

And cross your fingers that your single-hero D doesn’t get attacked during the few minutes you’re fiddling around and doing your screenshots!

(Been there, done that!)

1 Like

This should be rephrased as a bug: “Sorting by Element does not sort by Element. Add Sort By Team and make Sort By Element sort by element”

Steps to Reproduce

• Start with a L20 Commander with many heroes and teams.
  • Choose Heroes
  • Select the :arrow_up::arrow_down: icon.
  • Choose Element

Expected Result

Heroes are sorted only by the Hero’s Element attribute. That is we see 5 contiguous blocks of Hero colour/element.

Actual Result

Heroes are sorted by (Character.Team, Character.Element) not (Character.Element)

Suggested Fix

Add a “Team” option to the :arrow_up::arrow_down: icon which behaves as the current behaviour
Add an Element option which sorts only by Character.Element

Counter argument to change

Teams are a revenue source - see the Shop where you can buy more teams. By making Teams even less relevant than they are now revenue may drop.

Counter counter argument

Teams have minimal value. Improve user experience first, revenue second.

I have 7 teams. The only reason I spent any gems on teams was because I was a newb and thought it would buy me more Heroes in combat.

I want my gems back.

Voted for this.

On a similar vein, I would like to be able to hide saved heroes while I am leveling up. So if I pick a hero and click on LEVEL UP, instead of graying out my saved heroes, just don’t display them at all.

Bumping this and also voting for this. Some of the most recently added sorting options actually ignore whether they’re equipped on a team. Wouldn’t it be nice if all of them did, or if there was some kind of checkbox to toggle it on and off? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more @DaveCozy
This was my recent (inelegant, expensive, non-sustainable) partial solution

2 Likes

100% this - An option to sort without regard to team would be a great addition to making it easier to configure the teams!

1 Like

Sorry, the title may not be the best but I can’t think of better for now.

Currently in the heroes roster if you sort by power, class etc it will order by TEAM first then sort them after that.

For example (I will only name a couple of heroes to keep it shorter) on my roster, I have about 4 teams but lets just take team 1. I don’t have my most powerful (MIKI) hero in this team, but if I sort by POWER, it takes into consideration the Team Numbers first, and sorts in that order then any not in a team.

So in this case, I have in my Team 1: Li Xiu who is 546 power.
She is currently showing at the first position when I have ordered it by “Power” because she is in Team 1 and is the most powerful one in Team 1.

What I am wanting is a way to bypass/ignore Team 1, Team 2 etc and to order on the specific thing you have selected, in this case MIKI should go to the very top for me.

Sorry, I think I explained that very badly but I hope someone understands and agrees lol.

2 Likes