I finally accomplished my only goal in this game

85 Likes

Congrats. That is still on my to do list.

2 Likes

Wow ! I still haven’t achieved this yet. Congrats.

2 Likes

Congrats on the Thanos challenge

9 Likes

Congratullations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Next the hardest one
5 diamonds and 5 dragons on each color on the same screen.

So far it is impossible to do, but who knows if u can break it

6 Likes

Just couldn’t find the yellow and green in this one, probably my closet to it… Well this was the most diamonds but I’m sure I’ve gotten 4 colors at some point lol

Congratulations!

9 Likes

All hail Thanos… Thanoses… er there can be multiple Thanoses… anyway, congrats!

4 Likes

Next goal is to align it so when you use the diamonds you only leave half the tiles on the board.

Congrats

3 Likes

I thought I was the only one who had this goal! [LOL] I’ve had four, but never all five.

3 Likes

Make this as a POV quest please :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

That’s so cool, congratulations :partying_face::100:

1 Like

Nooooooo…. I will end up blowing WE flasks trying to clear that challenge. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Graz! One of the hardest challenges is to deal 1 damage against titan, I’ve yet to succeed in that one… 2 damage is easy, but only 1 requires certain starting board to be possible.

Also getting hero’s special ability to 8/8 within the first tier is super hard (and 100% rng)

3 Likes

nice, congrats! STILL trying over here. :laughing:

1 Like

I did once manage to get a hero to 3/50 with a special ability of 4/8. That … was also 100% rng. (And yes, I was using 10 heroes at a time, although they were not always all of the same color. It’s still pretty crummy luck. I eventually brought the hero to 8/8 because it hurt my eye.)

1 Like

Very cool. I did it twice. Now if I ever get 3 diamonds I try for it. Cheers!

Diamonds? What are they? Do we mean Power Shards?

8 Likes

But only in raids with heroes 3* or lower :crazy_face:

I have also accomplished that, and the special increase happened on the second last feeding at 3/49, by which point I was actively trying to reach 3/50 with 3/8 special.