I am not complaining! Ok I guess I am

So the most recent PoV ended this morning and at first it said the next one would begin in 13 days. So I thought to myself “ok let me upgrade my hunter’s lodge to lvl10 because it takes 12 days, just before the next PoV starts. I can have my barracks ready in case there are any lvling troop challenges,” And then boom, SG simply said oops we made a mistake and changed the start time to in 5 days. Now my plan is totally ruined and I might miss some PoV points, and as a result might miss a valor chest at the end.

I know some of you might say “it’s not a big deal! Troop lvl challenges are rare and even if you miss some daily, you can still get a lot of chests.” But that is not the point. The point is that SG is totally lacking accountability. They can make all kinds of mistakes and it is players who have to bear the consequences. So yea I know this is nothing big but I just don’t feel it is right and fair.

7 Likes

Yeah it is an annoyance for sure, honestly I’d like longer breaks between POVs and another one without summons so I can restock silver tokens.

6 Likes

Minor screw up, but annoying for sure. I’d wait and if there is a troop challenge in the first few days, I’ll reach out to customer support within the game and see if they will credit you those daily points.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Yes yes that is exactly what this is, an annoyance.

1 Like

Wow thanks a lot! That’d be great!

2 Likes

I personally would prefer a longer break between POV’s but 5 days seems to be typical as I recall. That lets them get one in every two months, six a year. A longer break would mean only 5 a year and lost revenue :scream: :man_shrugging:

Unfortunately that means your plan for upgrading HL would be compromised whenever you do it. For troops just get one to almost level and leave it there in case that becomes a daily challenge.

2 Likes

if I am not mistaking you can miss 10 daily task and you can still complete the pov

Personally I would not chance how often I can get ascension materials which is the main reason why I do it

Nah its like 3-4…

20 quests yah don’t wanna doo…

3 Likes

I thought it was strange when the break was that long. Then I thought … maybe they did plan a longer break, never mind what the calendar says.

Now it’s back to the usual 6 days. Oh well …

With POV being a regular feature, and your barracks not fully upgraded, it won’t always be possible to get your barracks upgraded without affecting your daily POV troop challenges.

You still need to upgrade your barracks eventually.

It’s a pain, but not something you can avoid.

Hopefully there won’t be any POV troop challenges for the first 7-8 days.

2 Likes

Yes, I understand that you can complete PoV without finishing all the daily challenges. However, with the new valor chests, the goal now is no longer just to finish the PoV but to get as many chests as possible. You get one additional chest with each 1000 points. Now, because SG screwed up, I might miss some daily challenges if there are lvling troop challenges at the beginning. Even if I just miss one such a challenge, that means missing 150 points, which then means I might not reach 1000 points for one additional chest. This, I believe, would be SG’s fault but it is the players who will have to bear the consequences.

2 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus

According to this post you can miss so several and still can do it

If you goal is to get as many extra chest as possible, which are not really worth the effort IMO, you still can miss 5

1 Like

You know what? You are probably right. The regular valor chests are really bad. Even if I get a few extra ones, they won’t contain good loots.

But still, I wish SG could have some more accountability.

3 Likes

I think that is outdated… As in q5

I did complete pov this time, but I didn’t complete some of the tasks as during AR 4 weeks ago, I missed what ever it was I didn’t complete summons either but pulled more during teltoc…
It balanced it self out.

Not anymore. You can miss 3. The thing is that to complete the daily challenge, you can miss 3 dailies over the PoV time period. I think it’s been worked out that they added 2 more dailies to the challenge.
Not that it matters too much, as there isn’t much in the extra chests. There’s still over 5000 points leeway if you don’t care about the extra chests.

@EandPLover
I don’t think the troop training comes in too often, so the chance of more than 3 coming in during those 7 days is minimal, while your HL is being upgraded. Not impossible, just highly unlikely. I can understand that you made plans based on bad information, but there’s not too much that can be changed at this point.
Edit: Unless you use gems to finish off the build when a troop level challenge comes around, but that’s really not worth it.

2 Likes

As someone who updated the barracks and wasn’t able to complete one of those tasks, I can confirm that you can still complete POV by missing one of the daily tasks. I think I might even have missed more than one and still completed POV (and got two extra chests, not that they are worth it at all). The only thing I didn’t finish was the summons ones.

That being said, I would have liked a longer break between the two POVs too. I think it was longer between the first two but then they made it shorter. Frustrating but unfortunately typical.

1 Like

tbh Troop levelling shouldnt be in pov at all, neither 3 attacks vs titan.

I find the summoning one to be more annoying than anything else. To complete that when you are F2P is pretty much impossible, especially now they have shortened the time between POVs. When I knew I would have enough points for the 4* mat I stopped summoning and started saving the various tokens so I have a head start on the next one.

1 Like

I wrote a ticket. … similar issue i suggest you write a ticket.

Would it be so hard to just do what it says even if you messed up?

Just take the blame and move on. We are all humans all make mistakes.

Nice to just own them.

I agreee it should be put back.

Also suggest you write a ticket too

1 Like

Not true. Easily achievable for F2P

1 Like

I guess you must have a lot more luck getting tokens than I do because I don’t get anywhere near that many in a week and I certainly don’t have the gems for 30 pulls on the ninja tower. I don’t get 4-5 tokens per day either. I am lucky if I get two in a day from my chests.

2 Likes