Hunting Ducks!

I think so, that way we can have fun with it! The actual “how to kill ducks” post is also in the MASTER thread.

3 Likes

So it is actually possible to bring down the dragon? I’ve tapped one a few times, but I figured it might be invincible. Also, big fingers plus (relatively) small phone screen equals lots of misses. I have to tap like crazy to bring down the ducks.

C’mon. The mission is to kill ducks, something that has NOTHING to do with making any progress in the game. If it isn’t for fun, what’s it for? The master thread is a mess. I’m coming here for duck stuff.

3 Likes

It’s 'cos we’re all quackers! :duck: :duck: :duck:

3 Likes

I’ve heard 30 taps is what if takes.

I thought it was more like 50, but it’s hard to tell how many of your taps are counted.

1 Like

And who actually counts?

1 Like

Wait for tomorrows daily mission and count. Will be a bit more challenging to hunt a dragon.

3 Likes

I’ve got the opposite mentality on this topic. I feel less guilty massacring the entire flock. No family or friends or mates left to mourn or grieve… they’re all together in death. :sob:

It’s a heavier burden for me to bear, but it spares them any lasting pain. (Am I a psychopath? :thinking:)

6 Likes

Dunno, almost done with my duck soup tho; want a taste?

2 Likes

We all are.

7 Likes

We are the Ducktators… :wink:

6 Likes

It is, I’ve only been successful twice and the problem is I usually have to start tapping the dragon as soon as it appears on the screen and usually won’t see it downed until when it gets close to the other edge of the screen.

Most of the other times I attempted on the dragon ended up getting this expression from our palace hound.

6 Likes

Daily challenge is done, man.

https://streamable.com/m7i5x

6 Likes

Don’t just hunt the ducks, make some Correlian Fried Chicken.

18 Likes

3mlex2

Love the new avatar too man

9 Likes

Here I was thinking I had a unique idea for a thread. Well, I’m still going to #conspiracytheory complain. The spawn rate for ducks has definitely been nerfed in v.26. I haven’t seen any yet.

9 Likes

Of course… If you thought Dragon hunt might be a challenge… Wait until you see…

Make your stronghold villagers wave 500 times
Make the summer sand beach balls / coconuts bounce 1000 times

9 Likes

@Olmor that’s probably my favourite ever forum post! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Mostly I just wanted to drop this meme, cos it was ruddy fiddly on a phone

11 Likes

Love them honkers. It’s cool to watch them hunker down and attack. I think to they’re great!

1 Like