Hunting Ducks!

They actually have a daily challenge for hunting ducks!!! I hope they make hunting the dragon worth 1000 points.

4 Likes

Yeah… When we had a Craft Super Antidotes challenge people started crying 'cause they can’t do that because of this or that. Now, people also cry 'cause…they have to login from time to time and hunt some ducks which BTW come in bulk (11 ducks at a time). :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Why isn’t my food increasing when hunting 15 ducks?

11 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re asking here. The two aren’t related. Kill the ducks when they fly overhead.

I found it very easy to get enough food just by manually tapping on all my windmills.

1 Like

Sry, was just kidding …

3 Likes

Say no!!

images (3)

15 Likes

It’s because they aren’t made of ham!

4 Likes

I want to say NO but fear to be missing 100 points at the end of 50 days trying very hard to gather the rings…
So for now I will hit the ducks (only 1 per flock to prevent extinction) and maybe even dragons later on…

1 Like

On the forum that could look like a legitimate question :wink:

2 Likes

Rumour has it that one of the later daily challenges is to create 50 duplicate forum threads :rofl: :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
@zephyr1 @JonahTheBard @littleKAF

(This is a joke. One of my daily challenges is to send shivers down the spine of 3 mods :laughing:)

10 Likes

This may be a stupid question but how do you hunt ducks!

2 Likes

Just tap on them, and they fall out of the sky :slight_smile:

Or join the morally against hurting pixels brigade and play a different game :grin:

12 Likes

I like these simple challenges that can be done in 5 minutes. For a new player, getting all my ducks in a row for complicated missions can be a bit too much.

4 Likes

Don’t forget to make the Duck Hunt dog sound when you shoot them down too
dog-featured-e1560962605269

18 Likes

@ll2000sr I heard from a friend early in his E&P “career” that you actually get 1 ham per duck. He’s often been known to misinterpret things, but even if he’s right, it’s basically negligible food income. It’s so little it wouldn’t show up once the counter goes to K counting.

:man_shrugging:t2:

Take it with a grain of salt.

Edit: not a thing.

My reaction when I saw this mission …

tenor

5 Likes

Tastier with a dash of hoi sin :yum:

5 Likes

I have a problem I don’t have ducks in my base! You can laugh now but I don’t have any! Is it lvl related?

No you just need to look at the sky around your keep and wait. They’ll fly over eventually.

Then you just tap them to earn your points. :sob:

1 Like

What helped me: scroll to the upper left of the screen, turn on the sound (LOUDER!!!) and wait. You hear them coming :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cookie Settings