Hulda needs to be beaten with the nerf stick

The veteran players i speak for is the ones that dont want to ”play house” and cherry pick among a plethora of special needs-heroes and make every raid into an epic adventure of giving/taking.

The raids to blitz thru when you have limited time to fill the cycled raid chests are not a rosy manga adventure when you have played as long as i have… you want to sift thru this crap asap…

Xnolphod (as mighty as he may be) is no problem, i have more than 3 preset teams that does not have to bother, i even have teams heavy on purple that still can steamroll him… when you have done this long enough you will have the ability to pretty precisely assess what your rock, papers and scissors can take…
-and this i where i tell you Hulda has too much gravy on her plate!

1 Like

Evey daily raid CANNOT BE like a live stream from Ucla where every hero is specially picked and placed in the team for a single occasion…. This is what you do at war when only 6flags are available, when you have time to bother with the 90%+ win rate…
On trash raids for chests its fast preset 75%ish succesrate, and this is where you feel wich heroes are balanced or not.
I have almost TWENTYSIXTHOUSAND RAID WINS on my cw…. From this certain point of view i know what i am talking about.

1 Like

@PlayForFun Could you make a balance discussion topic about Hulda ?

Here is it for you:

1 Like

People lose raids. That isn’t a reason to nerf heroes. If you have so much problem with a certain hero just skip that team. Don’t be a lame-o demanding nerfs for heroes people spent money or got lucky to get.

4 Likes

It’s not as easy to skip a team when it’s a war and there are 12+ Huldas.

Her minions are so ridiculously big you can’t even use Skadi. You have two options. You either bring 4 yellows and pray you get tiles, or you bring Bera, Gobbler, Grimble, Captain of Diamonds, or C. Gormek. They are the only ones who will stop or kill her minions. If you don’t have those or don’t get your yellows, you lose. There is no way you are getting through 1500+ hp of minions.

Bera, Grimble, Captain of Diamonds, and C. Gormek are not easy to get. That leaves Gobbler. Bringing a 4* hero to a high-level raid is not ideal. I’m OK with keeping her as is, but I really feel there should be some more anti-minion options that are easier to get.

First SE:
Feb 28, and many Skadi were acquired.

3 weeks later enter Hulda:

Pro tip for developers:

Make a new 5* with 8* stats
Give it a passive that prevents all Allies skills from being copied.

Your welcome

1 Like

Noor and Viscaro are pretty useful. I’d like to have a better faster version of costume sabina… But as it stands. I take a 4* into battle and see what happens.

1 Like

Yep I love my Viscaro Vs Hulda

How to counter Hulda?

Use the following anti-minion heroes:

• Bera
  • Grimble
  • Captain of Diamonds
  • Gobbler
  • Costumed Gormek
  • Noor
  • Topaz
  • Eiora & Fluffy
  • Gefjon
  • Costumed Gefjon (not yet released, soon)
  • Viscaro
  • Devana
  • Uraeus
  • Guan Yu

Some are obviously more ideal than the others, but you can build a team around all of them to improve their chances.

Don’t have anti-minion heroes? Bring the following heroes to help out:

Every other hero ever created in the game!!! lol…joking, sort of…

Silencers, Mana Controllers, and Mindless Attacks, oh my!

• Miki
  • Peters
  • Alasie/C.Alasie
  • Guinevere
  • Ruby
  • Hansel
  • Zocc
  • Hel
  • Proteus
  • Gretel
  • Chao/C.Chao
  • Onatel
  • Jade (amazingly)
  • Neith
  • Telluria
  • Natalya
  • Orla
  • Mitsuko
  • Leonidas
  • Carol
  • Lady of the Lake/C.LotL
  • Elizabeth
  • …anybody else I am forgetting about…

Don’t have any of those? Fine, fine you can use characters with special abilities like Lepiota to remove Hulda from the board. Don’t have Lepiota??? Do you have a Balbar? No? Fine…Holy shields hurt Dark heroes…cough…use multiple Fast snipers like Joon/C.Joon to knock Hulda out quickly…ummm…ummmm…ummmmmmmmmm…uninstall

11 Likes

Easiest to get out of all of them now that he is available in HA8.

1 Like

Guan Yu could be added on the list too, his defense down will replace Hulda’s one.

2 Likes

Added him…lol

Probably more we are missing, I feel like some other Wo3K hero can help against minions too…or maybe I am just confused because minions minions minions… :thinking:

1 Like

Chameleon removes the buffs as well just leaving the minions doesn’t he

I love Hulda tanks in war defences. Grimble’s war goat just feasts on slugs.

Then the big boys get to unleash hell.

2 Likes

Lu Bu I believe, but he is slow after all so unlikely he would fire first (on vf, sure). His fiends make it that they can’t get any buffs if the fiends are alive.

1 Like

Not sure, I was the weirdo who chose Rumpelstiltskin over Chameleon :laughing:

2 Likes

Saw that, along with the picking Anzogh. I run both all the time including my LB Anzogh on defence everywhere. He’s sneaky good.

3 Likes

Good to hear about Anzogh, my intent was to fold him into a 3-2 raid team using Ruby and LB’d Junaid (hopefully Sekhmet if I can pull her would replace Junaid). I like unconventional healers like them :+1:

4 Likes

Haha

Exactly what I was thinking! I got LoTL but kinda regret not getting LoLo

Your post made me laugh :joy:

By the way, everyone should just leave Hulda alone !!! I’ve just summoned her :joy::rofl:

6 Likes