How to improve game play/enjoyment, and make SG more money

So I know this is a topic that has been beat to death, but I wanted to address it in a different way, and not just complain about it. Just providing a suggestion, based off of my experience.
-So many many many people complain about 4* ascension items being to rare, and drop rates being to low. It is obvious why players want more 4* ascension items, but SG doesnt care about that, so maybe they would listen to complaints if they think they can make more money, if things were changed.
-So that being said, I would propose drop rates be increased, or more events are created that offer 4* mats upon completion. How would SG make more money from this? Simpleā€¦
-Many players including myself, have a number of great heroes that they spent alot of money to get, but cant ascend them, due to not having 4* ascension items. So now, many of us arent paying to do more pulls, because what would be the point? So the hundreds upon hundreds of dollars we were spending each month, has reduced to a few bucks here and there. That being said, I would be more than happy spending on more pulls, if I had a regular trickle of 4* mats coming in. I play very regularly, all aspects of the game, and rarely get 4* ascension items, unless I pay for them. I know this applies to many players. I am in a competitive alliance, and I do decent on each 13-14* titan as well.
-So from a financial standpoint, wouldnt it make sense to increase the drop rates of 4* mats, so we have a reason to spend money to get more heroes? Please if anyone has any pull with SG, please relay my rational.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ascension materials - An appeal to quit being so stingy with them MASTER