How Many Points IS Giving Your First Target At Tournament

Will be very interesting if u can post your first target ,deffence power ,points and your tournament deffence team too :slight_smile:

Hi Russomate ,can u pls post your first target deffence power please

I dont anything negative on their comment either ,he didnt said much more than u said and that u keep saying,i didnt took it as personal cause as i said i dont pay attention to grammar things im not here for that as u stated ,but u while u were taking notes about my grammar mistakes u were doing grammar mistakes on the same comment ,for me that is funny situation and no one is offending no one here :slight_smile: Take Care but thing your comment started wrong and your grammar mistakes maked it funny situation:)

my defense in the tournament was not attacked … did not suffer an attack

good night to all the warriors … my defense did not suffer any Attack … and my Attack 5 wins impossible to have 1000 points less than the first classified … my picture is there

The top score is an error. It happens every tourny, he’ll be nowhere to be found on the leaderboard at the end.

2 Likes

My defense team power: 2361

Today’s attacks:
460 vs TP 2282
468 vs TP 2334
475 vs TP 2426
482 vs TP 2497
0 :frowning: vs TP 2568 (bah, RNG!)

I am fairly confident the top 6 scores are incorrect, with the score 2570 as the “actual” top score.

My score:
2370 total points
470 to start

1 Like

Agree, 100 percent. Little over 500 pts per match, max.

1 Like

my defense seems to be working

1 Like

If its Possible please stay on the topic , this topic is only about how many points is giving your First Target , how much deffence power has your target in and how much power is your deffence :slight_smile: It will be great if different people that hitted same team show us how many points that deffence gave …

I checked stuff, and I was lying. I must have been thinking about the previous tournament. The available points for all of my matches were around 450, not 550. Looks like I’m full of it. Sorry about that. My mistake.

Here are my pics. 1st image is 1st opponent. Don’t remember what the match was worth points-wise. 2nd image is the first several battle targets. 3rd image is my defense team. I’ve been attacked 12 times and lost once.

453 was how many points my first attack was