HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Hello @GDIBass,
I hope you’re doing well.
Here is a bug on my account. In the war teams, some heroes appear as already used even if the teams are empty.
They cannot be added to any team, an error message indicates that they are already used.

That’s a strange one! Do you have line or discord, can you reach out to me directly on one of those? Otherwise what’s your username?

Thank you so much for this amazing tool!!

The setup is the most onerous part, and I agree that it would be great if SG offered some support for that.

A potential suggestion for the bulk add feature. Would it be possible to have a “choose from list” option? What I picture is that I click a button and a listing of all heroes (with ability to sort by alpha/star level would be amazeballs!) would pop up. Basically it would be the current manual bulk add format but instead of typing the inputs, I’m choosing from a list and then inputting the info.

Something like:
Name. Max? Ascension Level Emblem?
:white_small_square:Alby :white_small_square: ______. ____. :white_small_square:
:white_small_square:Azlar. :white_small_square: ______. ____. :white_small_square:

If that’s asking a lot, feel free to ignore me!

My alliance currently thinks I’m nuts because I’m so excited about this. We post rosters in Line so I’m tempted to start adding sub accounts but the input feels daunting.

Thanks again!

1 Like

There’s something similar already built in. You can go to HeroPlan.io to view them all. Otherwise in the bulk add modal if you type something in wrong there’s a suggestion that will show you potentially correct names. I’m not sure of how to implement the drop down like you suggest in a way that’s faster, which is the point of bulk add. You do get a search thing in the single add modal/section

1 Like

Hello @GDIBass, my LINE ID is negpourlafamille

had the same. Clicking on filter and say’clear filter’ fixes it, although I had no filter set.

Thanks for the tip @cadi but it does not work for me.

1 Like

Alright. I just released a version of that app that is more optimized to mobile. There are a bunch of small changes around the UI when you’re on a smaller screen, but the biggest changes is that touch dragging should work for team management. There are still some small oddities with it that I may come back and tweak at some point, but overall it should perform much better than in the past.

This is a huge set of changes so the potential for issues is relatively high. I also may have missed something somewhere. If you find anything please let me know!

-GDI

5 Likes

Sorry, I did not know this had a separate thread. Still learning.

1 Like

Haha, no worries. I just didn’t want to keep posting to the other thread.

Tbh I’d really love to get hero power calculation down automatically. If anybody has any insights on how hero power is calculated at non-maxed levels please let me know. If the other calculation i was given is correct then it should be pretty easy to figure team power out afterwards (and with troops added).

2 Likes

Small issue: noting it here so I don’t forget to fix it tomorrow:

Add to leveling plan is showing up in the hero modal even if the hero is already in the leveling plan

1 Like

I think this app is amazing. The only issue i Have is I don’t know how to use titan/war teams feature

1 Like

thanks for making the site mobile friendly… I couldn’t thank you enough… It’s beautiful

@GDIBass for Supreme Chancellor

2 Likes

Great…waitting for this :+1::blush:
It is working great!

1 Like

Dear @GDIBass , fantastic job! :blush:

1 Like

I am having trouble dragging any hero to or from any team. I am on the desktop version.

It worked okay last time I was messing with teams (a couple of days before the Taverns event started) but now they won’t move at all. I tried logging out and logging in again but they are being very stubborn.

If you’re seeing titan and war teams you’re probably on the profile, not the teams set up. Go to Profile > My Teams and you should get an edit menu.

1 Like

insert Palpatine laughing gif here

1 Like

@LouisaB75 - Make sure you’re on the teams page (HeroPlan.io) and not the profile page. If it’s still not working please let me know what browser you’re using. You can reach out to me directly on Line or discord to provide more info.

Thank you,

GDI

Ah, thanks. I hadn’t realised that they were different. I must have always gone to the other one before.

Sorry.

1 Like