A brand new major feature, Hero Classes, has arrived with the new version 18 update! Keep reading for more information on how to start using Hero Classes for your heroes:
What are Hero Classes and How do They Work?
- Hero Classes enable all heroes to grow in power beyond their current limits.
- Each hero belongs to one of 10 Classes: Barbarian, Fighter, Wizard, Cleric, Rogue, Druid, Monk, Ranger, Sorcerer or Paladin.
- Leveling up a hero in their Hero Class allows the hero to gain new stat bonuses as well as access to a new Class Talent.
- The maximum level a hero can reach in their Hero Class is 20.
How to Upgrade a Hero Class?
- Hero Talents and Stats are upgraded in the Talent Grid.
- The Talent Grid becomes available once a hero is fully leveled and ascended up.
- The hero must also have the Special Skill fully leveled up.
- The Talent Grid is available, once the conditions are met, to all heroes of all rarities.
- Talent and Stat upgrades are bought with Class Emblems.
- There are 10 different Class Emblems, one for each Class.
- Class Emblems can be gained, among other sources, from new Class Quests.
- Talent Grid has branches that allow the player to choose on what stat bonuses to focus on.
- Talent and Stat upgrades can be reset at any point to recover the used Emblems.
- Resetting has a small penalty on the Emblems returned as well as a small gem fee.
- Reset Tokens can be used for a reset with no gem cost or Emblem penalties.
- Reset Tokens are a very rare loot.
What does the Class Talent do?
- Class Talent is a passive skill that can activate in combat when the required conditions are met.
- Each Class has their own Class Talent.
- For example, Sorcerers have Class Talent Delay.
- Delay has a chance to activate when dealing any normal damage to the enemy.
- Delay drops the mana generation of the enemy by -50% for 2 turns.
- Leveling up the Class Talent increases the chances of Class Talent activating in combat.
What are Class Quests?
- Class Quests are new quests that reward the players with Class Emblems.
- Class Quests can be found on the Quests Map.
- There is a new Class Quest twice a week.
- Each Class Quest has three stages.
- Easy stage that opens on Player Level 15.
- Medium stage that opens on Player Level 20.
- Hard stage that opens on Player Level 30.