⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Khufu

Khufu will stay at he is, you just need to buy and upgrade your heroes to upcoming 2nd aethers to withstand khufu hits.

You are one of the guys with Khufu in your team ?

1 Like

it’s a sign that your hero has expired. time to upgrade your hero according to the latest. if you don’t want to follow / upgrade your hero. then you will miss. you only have 2 options. 1 continue playing and accept this fact. secondly you can stop playing this game and post some words like bye2 EP in this forum.

1 Like

Option 3 - adapt strategies as much as possible within the constraints of your roster in order to win. Rush is more difficult, but just like your opponent charges quicker - so do you. You can:

• Use a ghost hero that will have a 20% chance of negating the shot and an 80% chance of making it only hit 2 heroes
  • Use one or more overhealers and/or defense up heroes so you can survive the shot
  • Use mana control - this is admittedly risky because he can withstand a % of attempts
  • Snipe or take him out with tiles
  • Use a dodge hero
  • Use a taunt hero

You do NOT need the latest and greatest heroes to compete.

15 Likes

I have him by some miracle, but still can without a doubt admit he’s way to powerful. So there are people not fiting in those two groups :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have Khufu but not using him outside rush and events. Just as others say, your heros have expired, unfortunately.

my heroes are new, I have Set, Eset, Bennu, M&M(nerfed so many times), all HOTM and many season 1 with two costumes. I have 6 teams with more than 5k power. All are rubbish compared with Khufu. I’m a little disappointed how Zynga is balancing heroes. Enjoy your Khufu ! Cheers!

1 Like

I hate to say this but this is the new norm for SnG. Spend or dont complain. Its even worse now with Jove and Anne in my opinion

1 Like

Complain is allowed, but just being ignored

2 Likes

Take a look at raid top 100 leaderboard may help to understand what are the strongest heros.

I do not have Khufu. I do not struggle against Khufu. I do not fear Khufu. If Khufu is the most dangerous hero in the team I am facing then it should be a cakewalk (If the tiles allow it). He’s a puddy cat with a monster bite but still a soft kitty who is relatively easy to declaw all the same.

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

4 Likes

I have changed my opinion on him as well. With the outpour of new heroes, he is not the problem anymore.

2 Likes

Bring a dodge buff hero. Or cast blind.

The RNG gods granted me Khufu when I really wanted someone else. :laughing:

I eventually levelled him. Etc etc. I don’t use Khufu except for titans or rush whatever. Events.

When I have to deal with him in PvP (RT, War), I try to bring :

(Bearing in mind that he’s monk and ailments may not stick; actually they don’t stick 90% of the time - confirmation bias here :laughing:) :

1. Dodge

2. Counter (5x counter works better) (with reduced damage is even better)

3. 2 healers (1 boost and 1 normal; I try to push HP as much as possible via boost and then keep normal healer on standby to resuscitate)

4. Ghost hero: If you have a ghost hero, place in tank position. To break the chain. (I don’t have any yet; I was told this)

5. Taunt (sacrifice him)

1 Like

If the ghost is tank, khufu can at most hit 2 targets. If he’s unlucky to target the initial hit on the ghost it completely negates his skill. Just get a c ammeona, and she can wall him just like that

1 Like

The problem with nerfing Khufu at this point is that he’s basically old news considering how many OP heroes have been released since he has. People who “bought” him won’t be affected by a nerf, they’ve already “bought” better and faster heroes, or at the very least heroes of equivalent power. People who were actually lucky in pulling him are the ones that would suffer the most out of a nerf, as most of them might not have other top-tier heroes. It doesn’t help rebalance the game, it just creates a bigger chasm between whales and regular people.

Nerfs don’t help, and new heroes to counter OP heroes don’t help either. The only way to remedy the balance and power creep in this game is to release balanced heroes from the get go, and SG is clearly not interested in that as they don’t listen to the player base or their beta testers.

3 Likes

Explain to me how Khufu breaks through Ahmose’s defense when Ahmose reflects the entire upon from the reds, while Khufu’s class is a monk, not a ranger??? Developers, what’s going on??

Did Khufu have a Cyclops Troop? This provides a chance to bypass. Also, if Khufu’s passive triggers, this will not be reflected, as reflect is only for special skills :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thanks!
I didn’t remember which units. But it’s about direct damage. If he will constantly break through because of the detachments, then there is nothing to add, unfortunately ((imba…

I think you may want to provide a screenshot. I don’t have either, but I’ve copied Ahmose with Lord Loki and watched Khufu self-destruct.