⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Bai Yeong

I think Bai Yeong is a hero what should everyone have in a fixed number because of his healing decreaseing skill. Of course, a few heroes having similar skills, and this is unfair too that someone having them, and others not. Because of the healing buff war. I have a Perseus, and if his skill is active on the target, the healing buff and any healers healing on it 0 of course. This heroes having bigger chance to crush through their opponents defenses in this kind of wars. But there is another way. Remove the healing buff wars. Everyone hates them anyway. :joy:

Quick answer he needs a buff. Limiting healing is unnecessary. Now if he steals healing, that’s a totally different experience.

100% blind to 1 target as is at very fast.

Or hit 400% and minor damage to nearby, but blind is 50% to target and nearby. Basically a different feel of drake…oh wait that’s right drake exists…lol and that is why he needs a buff lol.

1 Like

even today, I’ve seen comments from Bai Yeong users stating the high utility of the healing reduction and the blind. it’s why I considered getting Bai from Fated Summon (as my Yellow stack needs help).

longer duration would certainly help though!

Bai Yeong was my first maxed yellow 5* I didn’t have Joon so Bai Yeong had to do the work.

Now I have Joon and quite a few real good yellow 5*s, better than both Bai Yeong and Joon.

The thing is, if I want a fast blind that I can be sure of I’ll use Bai Yeong instead of Joon.

I do agree that his blind should be extended to 3 turns considering Bai is now nearly 4 years old, and by no means as dangerous as the new heroes.

Furthermore, there are many ailment blockers to counter him with now, so I don’t see why he cannot get another buff over and above that small boost to his damage.

Even that boost is still low in my view. 400% wouldn’t be too much, considering how many other, far more powerful heroes we now have to face and some of them are at very fast mana speed.

2 Likes