Hero Academy level 10 - Results & Reporting

Kadilen #3 into Vivica #3

1 Like

Com certeza muita sorte e eu também iria querer usar essa sorte em outro herói, mas a coruja deve ser útil se vc tiver uma boa tropa de mana.

1 Like

@Polentinha English translation
Surely very lucky and I would also want to use that luck on another hero, but the owl should be useful if you have a good troop of mana.

2 Likes

13.5 tiles to 12 tiles with mana troops 23+ level. 1.5 tiles only

He isn’t meant to fire early in the match anyway. And once you clear few enemies, ghosting tiles make him charge up much faster. And he’s durable enough to stand longer, especially if he fires once early (low dmg, but the HoT and defense buff make it easy for him to stay longer until his allies fall).

He’s not the kind of guy that wins you match if you have lucky starting board, but he will help turn things around when the starting board is not so in your favor.

(and I mean offensively; defensively although I use him I do it mostly because my other option is Joon, and I did not see any difference in trophies between him and Joon…)

2 Likes

Is that worth 6 darts, D blade, tome and the 3* mats?

1 Like

Yes, probably…but only if you have no other options and are sitting on 10+ darts.

Back on the thread topic: my HA10 research is done in the morning tomorrow…in less than 8 days I’ll have my first result to share here: Horghall to ?.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to max Houses too.

2 Likes

Third week:

12 Likes

Attempt #1:

9 Likes

First result on Monday was: Quintus → Horghall

Cue the sad trombone! :wink: Ah well, now Domitia is queued up to convert into something else next Monday!

Good gaming!

6 Likes

If he does not gain mana before he is killed, then there is even less sense from him :slight_smile: I wrote specifically about speeding up gain mana with troops - there is no point in this

She will be converted into Quintus :joy::joy:

2 Likes

As long as you didn’t have it before I’d be thrilled (cause I don’t have that one yet). Getting an event hero as a trade from a season 1 hero is a big step up imo. Not saying I’d use the owl much but hey…its harder to get then Elk. Congrats all around.

4 Likes

And my first retrained hero is here… unfortunately, I already have Horgall , so I’ve send him back to retrain.

8 Likes

Absolutely stunning @M4RC3L0! I still need her after all this time myself! Congratulations!!!

Absolutely stunning! Congrats to you! One of the best transfers I’ve seen so far

Is it me or there are too many Horghalls as outcome? :thinking:

7 Likes

16 Likes

The only s1 5* that I do not have is Horgall :joy:

5 Likes