Hero Academy level 10 - Results & Reporting

I actually took sweet time because I didn’t have Advanced Iron Storages ready, and also I needed lv3 training for feeders for Kage and Lianna. Now those are ready, and last remaining Food Storage is built in parallel with HA (VIP) and will be ready before HA lv 10.

But I have another question: it is worthwile to use TC20 when one has HA lv10 and enough 5* dups? I mean Lv10 is guaranteed to return 5*, so those remaining S1 5* I don’t have (Azlar, Marjana, Domitia, Justice) should be easier to get from HA10 than TC20. So most likely I’ll leave a single TC20 running as a storage for food and recruits and stop the others.

3 Likes

WOW! That is great that you shared this ty! @Suicide_Bunny I love your outlook on the SWEET SPOT!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Nightmare2048- once you get HA to 10, I’d do as you said, only run 1 tc 20 at that point for recruits/food. Who knows maybe you’ll score justice from tc 20 and Azlar from HA10 on the same day…
GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE

1 Like

There is a list somewhere of the heroes that are available through HA10. I saw it once and I’ll look for it again to post in here. I want to say that HA10 will possibly produce ALL s1 5s ALL s2 5s All hotms and All event heroes. Please don’t quote me on that though. If someone knows the reality of what is available please share! Thanks guys!

1 Like

IMHO It´not about the happiness but the greed. It´s true that rage becomes frenzy and this makes people to act without thinking. But that frenzy can be triggered by euphoria also

It happens to me when spending raid flask XDD

TBH knowing that clone heroes can become other heroes some day encourages me to keep playing and spending VIP. If 10k players think like me there are about 50k € more in SG wallet.

SG also need FTP and C2P players in order to provide whales the illusion of being in the top of a huge community of players.

5 Likes

#sotrueTwEnTyChArAcTeRs

3 Likes

Here you go! Search for “Click for List of Non-S1 Heroes that COULD be an outcome of HA10”

You are mostly right - but it’s not all HotM (only year old - same pool as ToL) and also not all event heroes (just the original ones. For example you can get Alice, the Hatter, and Queen of Hearts, but not White Rabbit or Jabberwock).

3 Likes

Strange experience, if I may so say. I believe there was a study on the level of expenditures consumers do based on their emotions. If I am not mistaken, it was found out that happy consumers tend to spend more than those who were unhappy. It has correlation with psychology and all that stuff I am incompetent to elaborate. And I am more inclined to agree on the findings as it is applicable in real life. As they say, the best things in life are free. Matters related to the game are Anchor’s hero guide and the Wise Goat. Both are free yet some players or users, once in a while, give donations. Maybe they were happy with the freeware that they don’t mind sharing some of their money for the developer’s troubles. The thing is, if you are happy with the goods and/or services, you wouldn’t mind spending money for the value of that goods and/or services. But if you experienced horrible goods and/or services, you tend to be unhappy about it, thus, you won’t spend again on the same goods and/or services just to re-live the bad experience. Just saying…

2 Likes

I’m at 11d16h remaining until Lvl 10, and then I’m going to spend the… what is it, three weeks?.. researching Lvl 9 and Lvl 10 to use both. Coming up on two years playing in a couple weeks, and I still don’t have a Blue mana troop. :angry: Valeria and Mireweave demand that I pursue one!

For Lvl 10, I’ll be feeding in a 1-1 Quintus first. :slight_smile:

Good gaming!

3 Likes

I am currently building HA10. I have 5d 6h left at this point. However, my food storage is a bit behind. 2/3 Adv. Food Storages are 10, but the 3rd one is 4d 15h away from level 8. My final food storage will be level 10 about 2 weeks after HA10 is done, then 2 weeks to research, then 1 week to perform. So I’m about 5 weeks and 5 days until I get the result of my first HA10 exchange.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification @FighterJack! I appreciate it, I’m sure everyone else does too. IMHO, it’s worth trying to retrain a duplicate of any vanilla hero I won’t ever max, or even touch for that matter to at least have the chance for a past hotm or an event hero…
Feeding them just won’t feel as satisfying to me. We’ve all caught lightning in a bottle once or twice on a summons so I’m going to ride it out and see what happens… To me, it’s worth it as the game can get dull at times. This at least adds more variety right.

1 Like

Crazy crazy crazy!!! I had 6 fire 4* troops 4 crit 2 Mana b4 I landed my 1st Mana blue. I had a ton of feeders for it though. Stuck on lvl 15 ATM but went from 1-15 pretty quickly. GL in getting one soon

1 Like

How many Quintuses do you have?

My first sacrifice will either be one of the five Khagans (all unleveled, but may change since he will be getting new buffs soon) or one of the five Domitias (one maxed +4, including the costume). Since I am going to retain a max of 2 copies of each hero, my HA10 will be churning for 42 days straight (assuming I never forget to sacrifice another hero). That will give my unleveled Justices x3, Kadilens x3 (1 at 3/70, praying for her costume), Azlars x3 (1 maxed, awaiting for his costume), Leonidases x3 (1 at 3/70, awaiting for his costume), Liannas x4 (2 maxed, including their costumes), Zoccs x3 (all gotten from free pulls, no money or gems involved; the game gave me them since the last HOTMs I got were the 2 Clarissas a few months ago) enough time before facing the chopping board.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely be sacrificing these guys here. They are my doubles and triples. Not as many as most I’m sure, but enough to keep me busy for a while. I just got the 3rd Zocc pulling in Valhalla. The only double 5 I plan to keep (possibly) is Marjana. She’s a good red sniper and with the amount of telly tanks in war it might behoove me to keep and level up another version of her.

2 Likes

I have a 2-13 Quintus - I started leveling him up, but as it happened, I ended up getting Kunchen so I leveled him up instead, and then things just kept happening and Quintus kept getting bumped to the bottom of the list. Jump forward to today, where I have Ursena, Kage, and Seshat all ascended. Now I have Clarissa and Sartana waiting for the next sets of Tabards, and it has become pretty clear that Quintus will never see the light of day. :slight_smile:

Then a few weeks ago, I got another Quintus from TC20, so I’m going to use the 1-1 Quintus first… then probably a 1-1 Vivica, since I have one of her maxed already and barely use her, and then the 2-13 Quintus will go. So however long it takes to get something useful out of Hero Academy 10, I will have three heroes to recycle into it.

Good gaming!

3 Likes

Started researching HA10, “withdrawing” food from my now 466-day queued TC20, dumping the recruits in one my 2 working TC11s. The frustrating thing is, it won’t allow me to do multiple research in another HA function. Now I have to wait for 2 weeks for me to do another research. To those out there waiting for their HA10 to finish construction, I think it is best not to research HA10 first but to other HA functions (I would highly suggest HA6 since the research is only for 1 day only). I am so pissed.

6 Likes

3 days to have the lvl 8. But I need to level one iron storage to lvl 10 and I have the next food storages: lvl 3, 7, 7. A plenty of time ahead…

And I have de next douples:

• Joon
  • Elena
  • Obakan
  • Atomos
  • Quintus x2
  • Mok Arr x2
  • Clarissa x3
  • Richard x4
2 Likes

I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong but I think the rule from Beta for event heroes was the same as ToL. Once they’ve been in game for more than 12 months, they will be in the available pool for HA10.

2 Likes

Only Heroes of the months are allowed who are at least 12 months old.
I am not sure about the new event 5 star heroes added last year (like Guardian Chamelon, Gazelle, etc…).

2 Likes

^^ QFT

HA done building with Iron… 12d9h to go on HA10 research.

I was kinda smart and researched HA1 and HA3 first because they’re only 1h each. But honestly they’re of little use when you have virtually no heroes left you want to level up. In hindsight I should have spent the 24h to research one of the Troop levels before HA10. Once you’ve built everything you need an Iron sinkhole. And even though the Troop levels of HA are hella inefficient they’re better than letting the Iron go to waste I guess.

So yeah, research one of the Troop levels before HA10 so you can train Troops for the 2-week period you’re researching HA10.

3 Likes

That’s what I did. But then I realized I still needed to upgrade my food storages. So I am still short on iron and cannot do troop training lol

2 Likes

Cookie Settings