šŸ¤“ Hero Academy! FAQ, Links, Guides and Discussion

Some of us were discussing this earlier.

Did SG stated this at any point?

If they did, they certainly didnā€™t live up to the promise (since they arenā€™t adding more HOTMs to the list as months go by). If they didnā€™t, I guess we can clarify that in the faq to avoid misunderstandings or false expectations.

They did and they have been adding to the poolā€¦?

Took this screenshot this morningā€¦ All hotms > 12 months old are in the pool.

4 Likes

Thanks for clarifying! Never thought they would add them myself.

And since I am not using HA10 myself (troops seem better to me, considering chances), I hadnā€™t noticed.

Someone was mentioning in LINE so many heroes were missing, but since they were speaking about event heroes and old HOTMS, maybe they only missed the event ones. :thinking:

1 Like

Recommendations for the Hero Academy:

Retraining for Legendary heroes (5*) percentages:

• Classic Hero: 80%
  • Season 2 Hero: 4%
  • Season 3 Hero: 4%
  • Past HOTMā€™s: 4%
  • Event Hero: 4%
  • Seasonal Hero: 4 %

Training for Rare (3*) and Epic (4*) heroes percentages:

• Classic Hero: 80%
  • Season 2 Hero: 5%
  • Season 3 Hero: 5%
  • Event Hero: 5%
  • Seasonal Hero: 5%

Troops trainings cost for 1, 2 and 3 stars troops:

• Reduce training time 50%

Training for 1* HĆ©roes elements:

• Instead of using a wooden sword, use a training manual (1*)
10 Likes

Level 6 takes 2D and 12H though, unfortunately not just 2D

1 Like

Thank you, I have updated it and @Guvnor I replaced the graphic a few posts up for you to use in the OP.

1 Like

Ok, I am new to HA and being F2P, I was working long for HA 10.
But 7 days for a retrain, with 5% non-S1 heroes, So mathematically 1 non S1 heroes over 5 months.

Geez, Consider a year work on building and research work to make it workable, then recruits and food cost on top of it.

This retrain time is ridiculous, may be max 2 days, like TC 20. 5* chance from the ever growing hero list is too low.

I donā€™t know, but this just endless grind, unless few lucky retrain posted on social platform, getting 1 good hero will take years.

1 Like

I feel you. But this is what this game is all about: grind, grind, grind. And a whole lot of patience.

costumes added to hero academy, thats goodā€¦
but cmon its time to add non S1 and costumes to HA lvl 8 and lv5
we need a way to get free non s1 3* and 4*

1 Like

i havent made it to that level yet, but i am wondering, if we retrain a 5* hero. what are the chances of getting something other that S1?

5% chance to get non-S1 heroes.
It is explained in the table also in the HA10 Details.
And it is also appeared in the game.

5 Likes

thank you @jinbatsu
i havent reached HA10 yet, but it is good to be prepared for it. in hopes that when i do get there, i will be able to received some cool heroes.

7 days!! set it up and forget about it :sweat_smile:
can you please share with me the required mats as well?

1288k food, 300 recruits, and 1x 5* Hero.

2 Likes

thank you @jinbatsu. time to max my farms and food storages

The HA really needs to allows for three actions at a time instead of the two it caps you at right now. Iā€™m running the rare troops and HA10 legendary retraining and have no chance to (probably ever) do any other action like the Trainer Hero one, which would be nice.

1 Like

@jinbatsu : havenā€™t seen you around much recently. Glad to see you back! :joy:

1 Like

We need a revamp of HA
-allow 3 actions at same time instead of 2 currently
-chance for non S1 epic/rare in HA8 and HA5

4 Likes

Today I was very fortunate to pull at the H.A.10 the only one missing in my classic 5* heroes collection!

Every time the Costume Chamber gate opens, I only wished to get Leo!
I guess it was a perfect gift :gift: for my birthday weekend!
Now, the Spartan of my dreams came home!

21 Likes

I think every body getting the same hero. I am also got the same hero
Leonida 1
Leonidas 2

I got this hero yesterday

2 Likes

Question. Will someone be able to train troops if ever you want to stop training trainer heroes and you still got some trainers to collect. Iā€™m running out of sharpening stone, so want to restock on the item and focus on troops for now.

P.S
HA 10 is also in full retraining mode.