🤓 Hero Academy! FAQ, Links, Guides and Discussion

You will have to collect them all to free up the second action.

1 Like

I haven’t caught a special hero in 6 months

what kind of catch rate is that

25 retrainings and zero results

I don’t understand how this is a fair equal chance

no logical explanation

5% with rough math

Means 1 special hero in 20 attempts

1 in 5 chance for some

Why doesn’t it happen for me?

how much more meat and soldier i’ll have to zea

No, you’re wrong. It means on each retraining you have a 5% chance of getting a “special hero”.

1 Like

with my luck

it means i’ll never get

:grinning: :grinning:

You will get, but 5% will get as given below

120 = 1
+50 = 2
+30 = 2
+20 = 2
+15 = 2
+10 = 1

Like you will get on an average 4.5 to 5 %

I am having only two green 5* heroes temporarily it is good

1 Like

guys ask support to add non s1 4* in HA 8
if we reach 10k players asking they will consider it, but as of today, they said that there is nobody interested by this feature, only very few and always same players asking for it only

so if you want some change you need to ask them in game support and must be done by lot of players

1 Like

Have you put your vote in on the forum idea thread?

dvpers dont read the forum except for bug
in game support is the best way to tell them what you want

my loots and summons drop increased lot when i told them im going to leave if they still give me ■■■■■■ pulls
they didnt want to lost a big whale so they did me a favor i guess coz i got all the S4 and circus 5* with barely 200$ spent that was a good deal

if you cry on the forum they dont care coz they dont know who is the player behind a pseudo here
but when big whale contact them in game they know exactly how much they ve spend and how uch they will loose if he quits

Bro…!!! (3rd retrain)

This is my 2nd Lady Locke, ironically I have 2 Marie Therese’s as well. Weirdly I don’t have a ton of 5’s (maybe like 17 unique 5’s in my whole roster), so the odds of getting another 5* pirates dupe is kinda disappointing but cool regardless. I wish they could stack, I’d love to DOT everyone to death with dual LL’s

7 Likes

I did a year of HA conversions, with some pauses… So I did more or less 40 summons and still I did not find a single limited hero, but only s1 ones

1 Like

In an update on beta beat v42 the Halloween heroes will also be added to HA10. That means Victor, Francine and Vanda.

I think Halloween heroes are already in HA10.
Only the costumes for them is not accessible until the portal goes live with them.

1 Like

I apologize, yes, it will only go live when the event begins.

Yes I checked the list 4 days ago.

6 Likes

Curious If anyone has done the odds for an s1 specific hero you want and estimated time to take? I know I still don’t have a joon my alliance leader doesn’t have marjana and she’s been playing a year longer then me at least… im Terrible at math and doing this kinda thing but if anyone else can that’d be great. Hoping joon (and possibly costume with him but even vanilla is acceptable) will pop out soon :crossed_fingers:

20 season one heroes. Subtract one you put in and add 5% chance at something special gives you still 5% chance to get season 1 hero.

95% chance you don’t get what you’re looking for.
0.95^13= 51%
0.95^14= 49%

So average player will get the one season one hero they’re looking for in three months.

Same math says 7% of players will go a year without getting that hero.

3 Likes

It looks like I need for Legends more than 3311k food…I need to start to upgrade my farms…I am shocked! My current Max of food is 2214k :scream::exploding_head::person_shrugging:

More importantly, upgrade your food storages.

All of them to advanced 10/10?:roll_eyes::exploding_head: