šŸ¤“ Hero Academy! FAQ, Links, Guides and Discussion

Finally got a way to store iron, just as I store food on TC 20. Too bad I have only one building left to finish: Alchemy Lab, upgrading to level 7.

Started my first 5* hero training on level 10 while researching level 6. I think Iā€™m only going to use level 6 and 10. Finger crossed :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I belittle the HA when it came out. but I went ahead and developed against my better judgement (go to do something with all that Fe) . I donā€™t need any more S1 5ā€™s and with 4TCā€™s running, hero elevation is not much of a problem. Bu the two levels that give troops(2&3*'s) are really nice. Im running them like TC11ā€™s for troop elevation.

2 Likes

Being able to store iron for later use (primarily for speed-embleming a newly-maxed hero) is a nice feature as well. (Now if I could just figure out a way to hold on to some ham as wellā€¦!)

Saving iron is nice but as HA6 user, im having boots/scabbards problem :smiley:
I have been using HA6 for 14-15 days, queued 208 days worth (approximately 83-84), and used half of my boots/scabbards. Now im not complaining how i am getting boots from titan loot :smiley:

2 Likes

Since HA10 waiting time is 7 days and it isnā€™t in SGā€™s plans to reduce that time, apparently, would it be possible to start a conversation about being able to build a second Academy? If not, why? Iā€™d like to hear Small Giant on this one.

4 Likes

Current HA10 retraining Pool:

Has all old HotM up to and including Miki. Iā€™ll keep an eye out for when Grazul is added to the pool.

As a general FYI, you can check the retraining Pool of heroes available at any time when youā€™ve built and researched HA10 by tapping the little ā€œinfoā€ button.

NOTE: need to have a spare HA action to check the pool tho as you need to open the ā€œretrainingā€ screen to access the ā€œinfoā€ button.

Edit, have reimported and checked in beta now that HA is live & can state that Grazul is still not in the HA pool.

I guess they get added at the end of their initial month (i.e. Grazul was Sept 2019 featured hero and will be available from October 1st 2020).

8 Likes

Isnā€™t Grazul already 1 year old???

12 months this month.

Hence my comment about seeing when theyā€™re added to the HA poolā€¦ Itā€™s not the start of the 12th month (obviously)ā€¦ Whether itā€™s tied to the Tavern of Legends date OR the end of the month remains to be seen.

1 Like

I foolishly thought Finley, Jabberwock, WR, Puss, etc were included but I guess thatā€™s not the case. Bummer, but not shocked.

No, the new Event heroes were never included.

Maybe when theyā€™ve been out for 1-2 yearsā€¦? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I hope they will included when I finally can use HA10 about next March :slight_smile:

1 Like

Isnā€™t Finley a year old already?

1 Like

Think so; hence the ā€œ-2ā€ part :stuck_out_tongue:

Really Iā€™m probably just being optimistic and dreamy but heyā€¦ can hope rightā€¦?

4 Likes

:confounded:

I have 100 plus days in TC20 and 1400 days in a TC11. Moving back and forth when I need food or have too much food works perfectly. With HA6 for iron storage , I love it.

2 Likes

I see the HA 6 limited to the amount of materials you own. I have 750 Scabbard / Tall Boots, which means I can only store ~ 22 650 000 iron. 2-3 months from when Iā€™ll have every building maxed is more than enough to fill that amount of iron. I have only one building left to max - level 8 out of 10.

Cmon SG, let us make more training in lvl10, why only 1 ?
we dont want to use TC20 anymore to store food, let us store in HA 10

and add event/S2 4* on HA 8 , we can get special 5* but not the 4*, absolute nonsense

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to use HA10 to reroll my duplicates. :grin:

Just so Iā€™m crystal clear on itā€¦ if I throw in a S1 5*, have I got a chance at getting any other S1 5* in the pool? or could I also get events and past hotm? :thinking:

I imagine itā€™s a case of put in one 5* hero, get back a random 5* hero from the pool? :thinking:

you have officially 95% of getting another s1 5*
in reality its 99,999999% for a s1 5*

pulling a event or hotm 5* is just a rumor like the loch ness monter

What do the numbers tell us?

The event occurs within the time yt with the probability x%.

Until then, the numbers are correct.

However, this does not say anything about when it will happen.

With luck at the beginning, with bad luck at the end or not at all.

So you canā€™t say that it takes 16 years to have the hero you want.

It can be next week, next month, much later, or never.