Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

Thank you @JonahTheBard

2 Likes

NĆ£o sei como agir, sou novo no fĆ³rum

Moderator Translation - Guv
I donā€™t know how to act, Iā€™m new to the forum

1 Like

Hiya @JOCOS, welcome to the forum!

Best thing you can do is to complete the Forum Tutorial (see your inbox for a message from @discobot). You can also read the Community forum rules by clicking on this hashtag: #forum-rules

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Counting thread nearly got derailed because the posts donā€™t appear in the same order for everyone.

Hereā€™s my view:

Hereā€™s @0zombiestomperā€™s:

Whatā€™s up with that?

@Mothra told you it my browser. I Need to reboot and clear cache

1 Like

Did you try that? What Browser is it? Still good to have documented here in case someone else has a similar issue.

Samsung internet (worst ever)
I use it only for the forum and I use chrome for all the rest

I use Chrome for everything. I donā€™t even use the Samsung Internet on my Galaxy S10e.

SerĆ” que envĆ­an un regalito jejejeje

@zephyr1 @JonahTheBard

I accidentally flagged a post in the ā€œIā€™m NEVER coming back. See you tomorrow!ā€ topic that was okay. I read the post wrong. I thought TGW was being attacked. Is there a way to ā€œunflagā€ a post?

3 Likes

I read through and came to that conclusion, so I just ā€˜disagreeā€™ with the flag and it comes to nothing.

No harm done :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Hi @zombiestomper, Iā€™ve only ever use a token-based authenticator for two factor authentication, Iā€™ve never used a physical security key. I actually didnā€™t even realize that was an option.

The first thing Iā€™d confirm is that you actually set up a security key, and not token-based authentication.

Assuming thatā€™s accurate, Iā€™d recommend submitting a ticket to Small Giant to see if they can assist with an account recovery, or have Discourse Support help you somehow. How to Contact Support (Version 31 Onwards)

2 Likes

Is it solved? Checking in on you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm, Iā€™ll ask the Small Giant Staff about that on Tuesday, then.

1 Like

If my alliance recruitment thread was closed for inactivity, should I start a new thread or try to edit the old post and ask someone to reopen it?

You can either start a new one, or we can reopen it for you ā€” just flag your own post in the thread if youā€™d like it reopened. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks! Didnā€™t know about that feature. Just flagged it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hallo zusammen
Meine Base ist auf lvl 23 und wĆ¼rde gern aufleveln aber es geht nicht .
Weiss jemand warum ?

(translation: I cannot level my base up past 23, though I want to.)

You cannot level your Stronghold up past 23 until a later version is released. Patience. :slight_smile:

Sie kƶnnen Ihre Festung erst nach 23 aufrĆ¼sten, wenn eine spƤtere Version verƶffentlicht wird. die Geduld. :slight_smile:

2 Likes