Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

As @Garanwyn said, thread moving privileges aren’t manually granted or revoked, they’re automatically earned based on being what Discourse (the Forum software) deems a “Regular.”

If you meet the requirements for Regular again, you’ll automatically get the privileges back.

5 Likes

Yeah I know, I just couldn’t find the requirements listed so decided I would throw a tantrum until someone told me. Thanks @Garanwyn!

3 Likes

The unspoken additional requirement for Regular is no tantrums. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@zephyr1 I flagged a post because I thought it named another player. I made a mistake, but I can’t figure out how to unflag it now?

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll decline the flag.

3 Likes

Bonjour :handshake:, je suis nouvelle sur le forum et il va me falloir un peu de temps pour trouver mes repères. Je vous demande de m’excuser par avance pour mes erreurs de manipulation. Merci à tous et à toutes ! :kissing_heart::relaxed::+1:

Translation:

Hello, I’m new to the forum and it will take me a little time to find my bearings. I ask you to excuse me in advance for my errors in using the forum. Thank’s everyone !

Reply:

Hello and welcome! We’re happy to have you here. The language of the forum is English. So, unless you’re posting in the #foreign-languages section, you’ll want to use a program like “Google Translate” to translate your posts to English.

If you have any questions or need help, don’t hesitate to ask. There are many of us who will be happy to assist.

Translation:
Bonjour et bienvenue! Nous sommes heureux de vous avoir ici. La langue du forum est l’anglais. Ainsi, sauf si vous publiez dans la section #foreign-languages vous souhaiterez utiliser un programme tel que “Google Translate” pour traduire vos publications en anglais.

Si vous avez des questions ou avez besoin d’aide, n’hésitez pas à demander. Nous sommes nombreux à être heureux d’aider.

2 Likes

Merci de me souhaiter la bienvenue, j’utilise le système de traduction Google donc je réponds en direct. Est-ce que je dois quand même aller dans les langues étrangères ? :thinking:

Translation:
Thank you for welcoming me, I use the Google translation system so I answer live. Do I have to go to foreign languages anyway?

Reply:
If your posts are made in English, then you can post in any section of the forum. If you wish to post in French, then those posts would go in the foreign languages section.

Si vos messages sont rédigés en anglais, vous pouvez poster dans n’importe quelle section du forum. Si vous souhaitez publier en français, ces publications sont classées dans la section des langues étrangères.

2 Likes

Thank you for this post! I thought my browser messed up and was the reason I couldn’t make any posts yet. :laughing:

hello…im new…i know this probably a common question…how to post a new topic here in this forum? i cannt find any clue…

Hi @3nigm4, welcome to the Forum!

If you read the top post of this thread, you’ll have seen the answer to your question:

2 Likes

thanks so much… now i know wht to do

2 Likes

You’re welcome, glad it helped! Let me know if you need any help with finding or creating a thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a question… how do you level up your hero’s special skill…

Thank you

There is a random chance of leveling a hero’s special skill every time you feed them other heroes. You can actually see the percentage chance change as you add heroes to the feeding list.

Same-color feeders give a higher percentage, and higher star feeder heroes increase the percentage.

1 Like

Thank you… I have a hero that leveled all the way up, but not her skills that’s why I ask… thanks again for your answer

1 Like

Ok. The chance to level the special is quintupled once the hero is max level. So 10 1* of the same color, or 5 2*, or one copy of the hero, guarantees to level the special by 1.

2 Likes

Thanks that helps alot

2 Likes

Thanks. Fairly new to posting to the forum…it is cumbersome to navigate and find relevant info using search bar and it is also difficult to know if my post belongs in thread.

I have been playing for over a year…first account crashed… and now have almost all my buildings to level 20…10 for barracks. I am currently trying to find out if their is any reward for completley maxing thd stronghold