Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

Almost all of us here are players just like you.

I think SG has made a conscious decision to look for feedback primarily from people who are willing to spend the small amount of time necessary to pass the very low bar that the Discourse forum software sets.

I’d imagine this cuts down on the random ranting and mind-numbing repetition that surely plagues in-game feedback. Even here, plenty of people request “new” features that in fact already exist. So this strategy makes sense to me.

If you’re that hung up on not giving out information, just make a clean gmail address that you use for nothing but things like this. Or use one of the myriad free privacy email systems out there. It’s neither hard to do, nor time-consuming. It’s not like anyone is cross-checking your provided email address against anything else.

My email address here, for instance, is not the email associated with my Google Play account :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello.new to the game (about 2 weeks) i have read a lot of the players guide and found a lot about the game. Thanks to the players for sharing.
Q: been try to set up the 5 teams slots but could not find how info. Help please. Wolf9

2 Likes

Hi @Wolf9, and welcome to the game and forum. This sort of question is a great one to ask in #gameplay-help-tactics.

Assuming you mean the mechanics of how to do it, to set up your slots team slots, you can do it 2 ways:

1. In your Heroes tab, select the Edit Team button on the lower right. Then swipe over to the team you want to set up. Touch the space you want to fill, and it will let you select a hero for that slot.

2. In any combat window (world map or raid), click Edit Team, then follow the procedure above.

If you’re looking for advice on setting up teams, I’d encourage you to post in #gameplay-help-tactics.

2 Likes

I’m going to ask another basic (stupid) question.

I’m using an android tablet and I as I’m technically challenged, I need very simple words to help me …

How do I link someone’s thread? I usually ask someone else on the forum to do it for me but I’d really like to know so I don’t have to do that.

I know that I can link a thread from the forum to discord by holding on the title and from the drop down menu hitting - link address. Im not sure if its the same process?

1 Like
  1. Hit the little chain links icon at the bottom of the post you want to link.
  2. Select and copy the web address from the box that pops up.
  3. Paste that text wherever you want to place the link, and you’re done.

1 Like

Sorry about the mistake. I thought i was in the right place.smebody told about this .
Worked great. Thank you all.

3 Likes

Hope this works

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/forum-help-available-here/982/363?u=princess1

as usual, you’ve been a great help … thank you. I’m also glad it wasn’t really something that obvious to do, so I don’t feel quite as stupid now

3 Likes

You’re welcome. It was a very good question to have asked, and I bet a lot of other people were silently wondering it too.

4 Likes

@Coppersky: Thanks for putting together this starting instructions to the forum. Really clear and helpful.

1 Like

Any chance to share search results?

1 Like

I’m n old user but first time in forum thanks for the info bro

2 Likes

Yip… I wondered how as well. Thanks @princess1 for asking on my behalf too :smile:

4 Likes

Some know thehero of the month curious if it’s not out how do they know? Anyone know n ty for the other answers

Small Giant beta tests new content before making it live. Part of that new content is the new heroes they plan on releasing. People in the beta test program are, therefore, aware of the upcoming new heroes.

1 Like

Translation:

Please, I need help. A former member of my alliance wanted to join my alliance 2 TIMES THIS WEEK. I did not open it because his behavior is inappropriate, and I do not like it. For this reason, together with people from his alliance, he denounced me and blocked me for 6 days. I never broke any rule. It’s the second time I have been blocked. It gives me a real sense of helplesness, because no one else has a problem with me. On the contrary, I’ve been playing for 1 year and everyone greets me kindly. Please help me !!!

Lo siento por tus problemas. Desafortunadamente, las reglas del foro prohíben discutir acciones disciplinarias como las prohibiciones de chat. Sin embargo, si su ex miembro de tu alianza lo está acosando, haga capturas de pantalla y envíe un ticket de soporte.

Aquí es cómo hacer esto:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003269253-How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support-

I’m sorry for your problems. Unfortunately, forum rules prohibit discussing disciplinary actions such as chat bans. However, if your former member of the alliance is harassing you, please take screencaps and submit a support ticket.

Here is how to do this:

1 Like

Además, es muy importante utilizar la puntuación en sus mensajes si desea que las personas que no hablan español puedan usar Google Translate. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Muchas gracias por tu valioso tiempo !!!

2 Likes

De nada. ¡Buena suerte con este problema!

2 Likes

Give me my thread moving privileges back :angry:

If you fall out of Regular due to falling below one or more of the thresholds, the stuff that comes with Regular goes away too. It’s a Discourse-ism.

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced
5 Likes