Help needed for people breaking E&P rules for ingame play

Since the forums have gotten their new upgrade, I am having issues trying to file a request for assistance in reporting a player who is breaking every rule per E&P rules.

I need help with how to stop this threatening behavior that has been ongoing and their behavior is escalating dangerous and more threatening.

Can anyone please help me?

I’m a longtime veteran player who needs to get help stopping this issue. In game/ in Guild chat has always been a safe place for my Guildmates.

I appreciate any and all help.
Thank you very much for everything!

greeneyes9999ny
Leader for Pint of Strike Kings

Describe what they did on breaking the rules to make it clear

This person has verbal attacked n threatened in 3 different Pint of Family Alliance.
Pint of Goons 3.0 was first, Pint of Strike Kings was second with the language, & threats have escalated. Then they’ve gone to Pint of Fun! Where the threats and language has gotten more escalated.

They’ve broken all E&P rules and in game chat is supposed to be a safe place for all players.

I need help with this issue.it has to stop, it’s an ongoing issue that is months long and it’s getting worse.

As players, Guild Leaders and decent human beings, we want the rules enforced and for your help!

Describe what they did on breaking the rules to make it clear
[/quote]

Mod edit

Mod edit 20 characters

i think there is block and report function directly in that abusive person

This person keeps posting and is getting worse and is escalating.

They have verbally assaulted and threatened violence 3 separate times in 3 different Pint of Family Guild and they are still doing it to others.

How do I get this to stop. As a responsible Leader and Human being, it needs to stop.

I’ve reported this person and nothing was done. Pint of Goons Leader n co leaders reported it and nothing was done. Now they’ve gone and did it again to Pint of Fun.

I read the rules and this person has broken everyone but yet they are still verbally assaulting players in game.

This player can always be kicked if player does not contribute to alliance this way.

What’s holding you back ?

Of course player can always change ign.

So you need to get someone to block him first, before kicking this player.

Once a player is blocked by another player, the player, who blocked that player, will be able to follow this blocked player through their different igns.

Plus should this blocked player, with changed ign, rejoin another of the Pint alliances, the player, who blocked this player, won’t be able to see this blocked player in alliance game chat. That’s the dead giveaway. (This is based on RL in-game experience garnered from an ex game buddy)

This is nothing more than a sad little individual crying for attention. Have you tried the in game support option to reach a person in chat? It can take a few tries to get past the auto responses, but you can definitely get a hold of someone.

1 Like

Change your pint alliances to invite only.
Create a blacklist for all your alliances with the name of this player, so every leader knows about them.
I think they will stop entering your alliances after a few days and you can change, if you like to, your alliances to be open for all again.
Create a discord channel or line group for all your alliances leaders for easy communication.

Happy gaming

I think I’ve seen a similar thread about the same player started by @Ralsha a few days ago.

But that thread was closed due to numerous flags / breaking forum rules… Sadly, this thread may meet the same end.

In the meantime…

2 Likes

Even if SG bans him he can create new account. Best thing you can do is blocking him so you can’t see his messages. Its not like he can do something to you IRL, block him and ignore this kind of behaviour, some people have problems and you can’t talk with them.

If you can send a support ticket and send all the screen shots that be great …
The forum isnt here to deal with them and name and shame is against forum rules no matter what type of person this is …

Gonna close

2 Likes