Have ascension items disappeared?

This is a mistake from the game, I am sure those rings were meant for my Marjana. Just give them to me, that will make it right :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have spent money on gems in the past, but only to roll heroes. I have never really had the need to pay for many items. Im glad im not going mad and someone else has noticed a difference.

Got compass today from mistic vison.heehoo.thank you devsā€¦

2 Likes

Have not seen an ascension item for 2 months, apart from rare quest, A rewards in 7* titans, 2 elemental chests and in everything else that might conceivably have one!

Getting to be soooo frustrating. Waiting to level up multiple heros and cant level one as I need 4 hidden blades for 3 heros, all of them need compasses and gloves too, none of them to be found. The percentage rate needs to go up in finding these. I spend a little money here and there but end up with nothing I need so discourages me to spend more. Please there has to be an easier way, not saying give them all the time, but up the percentage please!!!

7 Likes

I agree rare ascension items very very hard to come by. I have 4 5* heros that i have been waiting to ascend for months. Now thatā€™s fine if the devs want to make rare ascension items hard to come by, but what really really makes me mad is when i spend gems at 600 a crack to buy ascension items and all i get is worthless adventure packs, wooden swords, and all kinds of useless crap i donā€™t need! The last few times ascension items came up for purchase in the feature section i spent 600 gems a total of 5 times and did not get one rare ascension item!!! Itā€™s one thing to have rare ascension items hard to come by in the game but when Iā€™m spending my money on their over priced gems i expect to get something in return!!! Not useless crap!!! I love this game but this one thing really irritates me!!!

4 Likes

Totally agreed! Ascension packs BOUGHT should have a higher % of delivering. I also dont resist and always try my luck At them When I have gemsā€¦ Tried 15 times (5 of 600 at 3 different colors) and in TWO I got good items (tonic and darts). Never got a single 3* like capes, shields, etc

I was frustrated like you. At one point I put a lot into placing first for defeating the titan. I thought placing first guaranteed me the best loot but it doesnā€™t. I learned placing 1st only ā€œslightly increases your chanceā€ of better loot. Iā€™ve learned not to expect much and Iā€™m not disappointed anymore. Another thing I noticed for me is when I used my alliance flasks to place first I got really bad loot. When I placed lower I got better lootā€¦it could just be a coincidence but I only use flasks to defeat a titan not just to place first.

2 Likes

Just did a Fire chest.

1 Damascus blade
1 Tome of Tactics
30 gems
ZERO epic tokens.

Didnā€™t get any epic tokens in the last one either.

1 Like

Had an ice chest today, got a sturdy shield and gloves along with my first epic hero token in over a month, then got another shield out of the mystic vision.

Just spent another 3000 gems just to confirm! Dont spend gems on packs! ZERO shields and ZERO tonics. Of all five rolls only got ONE fine gloves.

Ok, I was happy to see that someone actually received a Tome of Tactics as posted above. Iā€™ve not seen one in a long time. Iā€™d buy one, but they are not available in the Trainerā€™s tools packs, nor are they available in the Ascension packs. Iā€™ve had multiple elemental boxes and have drawn a blank, same goes for the 5/5 titan box, Hero box, Mystic vision or any other way to achieve one in the game. Itā€™s not that big of a deal right now as I can work on my 4 stars or just get more 5 stars up to Max 3rd tier, but it is going to be an issue at some point. Is there a way that a Tome of Tactics could be made available in one of the purchasable kits please or added to the Ascension packs or Trainers tools packs?

Great idea, but the same should go for damascus
Blade too. I think they are the 2 items that currently cannot be bought.

Every once in a while the blade will show up in a purchase package. Probably once a month or less.

My luck with ascension items is very cyclical. I get a month with next nothing, and then next month the normal chests, mystic vision and titans just drop em like crazy. I got gloves from a titan, and the next one I got trap tools and another unfarmable 3* (that escapes me, compass maybe?), this after weeks and weeks of, as my alliance mate calls it, ā€˜pewp loot.ā€™

2 Likes

I agree with your alliance mate for the most part, which is why I am for the most part patient when it comes to ascension items. I ran myself dry on Damascus blades, but didnā€™t worry. I just waited a while and then I had 4 or 5. Iā€™ve literally never had to worry about fine gloves or compass as they seem fairly available. Iā€™ve heard some have trouble, but I have nearly 50 of each. The difference is that the Damascus blades were available through rare quests and packages. Iā€™ve not seen a Tome made available in a long time. I am just requesting the opportunity for more of a chance at one and maybe more of an option to purchase one.

2 Likes

Those $2/$10 winter deals with ascension items were awesome, especially the $2 ones (so easy to spend $2). Iā€™d love to see something like that again.

7 Likes

Agreed, a few gems and an item were probably the best promotion they ran in my opinion.

1 Like

Couldnt agree more too! They could bring it with every event! Some kind of prep pre-eventā€¦ even if they raised a little it would benefit, like $5 for 300 gems and a 3* item (shield, orb, tools, blade or cape); the player would choose which to buy.

4 Likes

I like the idea, it would keep people interested while spending money at the same time!! What more could a business want?

2 Likes