Has there been any noticeable benifits so far?

That, but also unchecked power creep, insulting approach to introducing alpha aethers, and the exhausting tempo of new hero introduction.

Also the whole matter of blatantly ignoring beta tester feedback.

Agreed, so am I. Balance changes are definitely necessary, both buffs and nerfs, else the game is bound to become stale and fizzle out. No one’s getting refunded their life savings if the servers go offline in a year from now.

This all said, even if you didn’t intend it this way, the thread reads like:

#NoSpend: “Please do not spend until issues are dealt with.”
You: “Spending is better than ever now! Thanks, #NoSpend! :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, you are entitled your beliefs, just as I am.

I am not arguing who, what,when,where or how.

I am just starting that there has been some benifits for me, in which, the question was directed to others that have felt they have benifited as well.

Where I come from, you are allowed opinions and thoughts, and if they differ from others, people move along.

Thanks for your thoughts :heart:

Decide to test this theory. Did 30 pulls and this was the result. :rofl:

1 Like

Great effin pull. At least I know that he’s not a glitch meant for everyone to pull and never get.

I may just try later I haven’t spent in a while. It is my birthday soon I should treat myself to a bit of joy or 1.6% chance of disappointment. It is what it has always been.

It’s baffling that SG dropped the covenant summons randomly without an introduction on the calendar.

SG, “oh ok I see you all don’t want to spend. You all haven’t gotten over the balance change yet? Ok so we’ll just release an insanely OP hero that no one is going to get since no one is spending?”

Let’s be honest here people are spending and those that are spending the most are those that are upset with other people that they’re spending their money how they want to spend their hard-earned money and it shouldn’t be a problem to anyone how someone else wants to spend their money because it doesn’t benefit you.

1 Like

That was basically my rationale. “Eh, it’s been a while, let’s go waste some cash!” :joy: Also, Happy future birthday!

From what’s been said, Covenant quest and portal don’t have a set date so they won’t appear on Calendars.

Eh. It doesn’t matter who’s getting upset, it’s the fact anyone has the audacity to get upset and shame people for doing as they see fit with their own money. You don’t earn their money for them nor do you get to be upset how they choose to spend it. Everyone should focus on their own and that’s it. Don’t wanna spend? Good! Someone else wants to? Good! That’s all there is to it.

4 Likes

I just seen this thread and tested it myself and got Alice and two Cupids. It was okay for 30 hero pull.

2 Likes

grats to all those with nice pulls.

have I been tempted to spend my gems? yes, gems, (not cash). I’m not brave enough to test those odds though, and will wait until Summer Solstice… I’m very close to scraping together the 8400 gems needed for a 30-pull there (assuming they do not change it from last time). and at least no vanilla /S1 heroes…

hopefully SE runs around the same time, as I may need to free up some roster space too! (and am not confident I’ll get enough gems in time to expand my roster either)

2 Likes

Good luck, I only have 50 hero tokens for the event, i dont traditionally do well in those events

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: it will be my first 30-pull ever, have only done 10-pulls so far. hoping to at least get a few new 4* and a couple new 5*.

wishing you good summon luck too!

3 Likes

Im holding out for that summon too. What gems I have remaining will be used on that, and I will live with the results, good or bad.

2 Likes

Do you know what you can get for 220$ in other games?
What about real life?

Ask f2p how much they get from the 1-2 summons that the get per even

In real life? Ive tried that and the graphics are way overrated.

2 Likes

Think about the amount of ale that you can by (that’s my measurement for everything) lol

1 Like

Not much of a drinker unfortunately, maybe a few times a month, if that.

I am a old hermit, that has been everywhere, and done alot, my real life endorphins are gone.

I enjoy playing the game

2 Likes