Has there been any noticeable benifits so far?

Hey guys!

Hope all has been well :slight_smile:

A day or two after the current nospend protest started, I noticed that I started getting way better drop rates.

Coincidence?

Perhaps the universe is just shining its light on me!

I was able to snag the following heros for roughly $220.00 USD

Maybe there is a silver lining in every cloud!

11 Likes

I actually believe you have a point. Never have I gotten a free token and boom not only a five-star but the HOTM

12 Likes

Thats a sweet single pull with an additional HOTM, that is range at its finest!

Congratulations!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Damn, looks like it’s time to load up on gems for a 30 pull!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

Ive heard many people say that 5* is dropping like hotcakes!

3 Likes

Friend, I’ve been subscribed to your channel for a little bit now. Your attitude is why I’ve liked cheering for you every time Big Money comes through. I’m super stoked to see how lucky you’ve been lately and I hope it lasts twice as long as the best steak you’ve ever had.

4 Likes

Thank you, and I hope that luck is by your side as well!

1 Like

You are just a on a hot streak. They will not mess with the posted drop rates. The one thing that actually could get them legal in trouble is if the posted rates are inaccurate even if they are in your favor for event 5 stars.

8 Likes

What I meant, I did roughly 120 pulls and did not get even a hotm

4 Likes

$220 on a good deal equates to 220 pulls

Five event 5* from 220 pulls is a 2.2% drop

Definitely above average, but knowing the sorta luck you’ve usually got, doesn’t seem all that crazy to me tbh. You definitely trend above odds most days. Although, this seems to be an even better result than usual, at least

(Congrats btw, five unique event 5’s is a fantastic land for $220!!!)

Now, if I started receiving a 2.2% drop in 5* in 200 odds pulls too, well then…

We’d know something would be up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(I haven’t btw, which is why I say odds are still being their :poop:-y selves to us unlucky folk)

13 Likes

I am usually quite lucky. I have had about 4% 5* on my last 2000 pulls.

Both magic and covenant was bad… way less than normal…

Might be just the normal RNG pendulum? Congrats anyway to all with luck in pulls!

4 Likes

I myself pulled 3x in Magic Tower, and all were 3*, so I guess I’m helping to balance the cosmic scales of luck too :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats to all who got some nice new heroes

9 Likes

Hopefully the RNG God’s and goddesses will bless you soon, you are definitely deserving.

2 Likes

$220 ? Jeez. When you spend that much, it doesnt qualify as luck :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

No, it still does. Spending that much doesnt guarantee anything. Crap RNG is still crap RNG

3 Likes

I wont try to debate probability with you. You either get it or you dont.

5 Likes

I understand it completely, obviously you dont if you believe he didnt have good luck with his summons. Perhaps you should watch some vids of peeps doing a 100+ summons and getting 0 5* :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Watching “some vids” wouldnt prove anything. Math cares nothing for luck.

2 Likes

Um…

Congrats to you for not supporting the movement, yet suggesting drop rates have somehow improved for those who are spending during this time? :exploding_head: Really?

Muted!

11 Likes