Has there been any noticeable benifits so far?

I bet everyday is your birthday in Empires

:joy::joy: he’s got the money and he chooses to spend on his entertainment. I find it offensive that you pass judgements on how others choose to live their lives when it affects you in zero ways, old man.

3 Likes

May God be with you in every step you make you brave gentle human.

You just get worse and worse dont you

1 Like

They come in groups!!!

Getting heroes is very deceptive. As almost everyone now gets their 20 before the next Soul Exchange. They have been nailing us on the materials. It’s either Damascus Blade or Tome of Tactics that will only be seen for purchase for over a month. I did not buy the ToT when it was available last week. 8 heroes waiting and counting for materials.

The summoning odds are posted in-game for each portal where others have shown that the actual odds closely resemble the stated odds; I’m not the keeper of the #nospend movement but it doesn’t appear to have been started and supported to improve the summoning odds.

Good pulls should always be celebrated and grats on those that grabbed good stuff; I don’t think those are benefits of the current customer pushback.

Married for 44 years
6 children
11 grandchildren

Why you are modifying your comments?
You troll then you modify your comments to dodge the flags?
LOL

the hitman usually has solid luck! Grays lowrate!

3 Likes
3 Likes

:grin::grin::grin:Of course the OP doesn’t mention he’s into the “protest”, still, can’t help finding this funny as hell :grin::grin::grin:

Im trying to understand, that how anyone that is playing the current meta, dosent already see that it is destroyed.

Not sure how minor rebalances are going to destroy something that is already broken

:rofl:

1 Like

my benefit from today morning: rare chest…

1 Like

This thread leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Can I ask OP to clarify?

Was it intended to muse that the #nospend movement essentially donates their 5* to spenders? That it gives an incentive to spend via “benefits”?

I cheer for your pulls, I do not however cheer for the sentiment.

Nice pulls. This will wind up the have nots.

1 Like

I will help you out since you was not the only one that is deeply offended that you was not able to scroll past the op

You was not alone in being repulsed

I would also like to add my 3 for 30 recently, in which it seems as if the slot machine has loosened up a bit :partying_face:

I will admit I have not read the absolute entirety of this thread, since by now it’s kind of bulky. That said, I don’t see how you got “deeply offended” out of my rather measured response.

I appeal to your common sense here:

1. The #nospend movement is dedicated to prevent SGG from raking in cash until they fix some of the glaring problems with the game
  2. You advertise summoning in the present moment by implying the rates are now upped thanks to the #nospend movement
  3. Some of the people who see your post are now tempted to spend more because there are “benefits”

End result: SGG is rewarded at the expense of #nospend without actually fixing the glaring issues.

It’s one thing to not openly support the movement, it’s another to do things directly antithetical to it, even if unintended.

1 Like

It is debatable

It looks as if what really kicked the movement off is the attempt from SG to “fix” or rebalance" alot of heros.

Anyone whom enjoys the current meta, and does not want change, has to be upset due to all of the money they spent attempting to be on top of the meta.

I am open to change