Hanitra – 5* Holy / Yellow - December 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

Which formation?

Or is normal, and reverse, the only formation worth using?

Good questions.
These questions are introduced in Standard Formation.
May should I add this for all formation ?

Plus 1 question for which is the best formation ?

I am just afraid, that maybe it will be too much questions…

finally i got her, question does the heal reduction block, lower the damage of alfrike?

1 Like

Finished legendary event and used the built up 10 coins. No event 5* but she slipped thru :slight_smile: :grin:

4 Likes

Picked up my 3rd Hanitra today. Still not got enough darts to level the 1st one.

Standard formation

That is a tough question

The polls do help users engage with the new hero, so I am leaning toward yes

I like your suggestion, of a poll for each of the four formations, and then what is the best formation for the hero

I tried Fighter Boldtusk b^4*+18 in Reverse, position 1, since everyone raves about Reverse, but went back to Double, Position 2, since it provides more protection for positions 1, and 3, but splits the front row with another hero in position 4

Hold my ginger beer^

Watch this space^

FIN

I have a habit of falling asleep in game and I’ve done pulls and bought things like potions from the store with gems.
Today I was replaying stages for bonus coins and I started looking at heroes. I guess I fell asleep for a few minutes and when I woke up I saw I was missing 10 coins so I was mad cause I like to pull all at once
Anyhow I went into my roster and saw Hanitra and couldn’t believe it. So I went to recent activity and I guess I pulled vodnik who I wanted and got hanitra!
I’m 100% serious too. It seems December is my luckiest month. 2 years ago I got grimble on single pull, last year was krampus on 4 ehts and today hanitra. Despite 4 years playing my first non s1 5*. In yellow
And timing is perfect since I want to empty my 3 tc11 of 1300 feeders so I can back out the recruits and start tc20 back up for the soul exchange.
I usually stop if I pull the hotm but I want jackal, falcon etc or m

aybe a 5 and I’m unlikely to get another hotm so hopefully I get new 4s or 5s I need Early Christmas present!!!

7 Likes

That’s kind of funny… you are adding your own personal RNG to that of the game. :rofl:

But with very nice results this time I would say, congrats.

I don’t make a habit of this but it may have happened to me at least once, because I noticed an unexpected Margaret in my roster one day and there was no clue in my recent activity so she must’ve been there a few days before I found her (!), and I never did figure out where she came from (she’s also not leveled but she may get her turn one day, I won’t feed her into Soul Exchange).

Little bit back on topic, I faced a Hanitra tank in war recently, and it was 1v1 so I attacked the same team 6 times. It’s true that in that position she is not very dangerous, because as has been pointed out you can keep dumping tiles into her without terribly much consequence. I just held my specials till she and/or her dodge were gone, for the most part (and won every battle, which doesn’t happen all that often… with a bit of luck, of course).

It will matter who else is on the team obviously, I imagine if there were a Frigg or Morel flank and an Odin or something, one could get clobbered pretty bad while trying to take the tank down. But it’s just not her best role, imho. Maybe in other positions and/or other formations she could be better. But my feeling is she’s better on offense, and yes maybe specifically as an Alfrike counter (I’ve yet to try, still leveling her), but also maybe against those fast highly destructive AoE combo’s we have these days, I struggled to counter those until I started bringing C. Kadilen and found the dodge helped a lot. So I think Hanitra would also be effective there, very possibly even more than C. Kad because of her other abilities. I look forward to test drive her a bit at 3.70, but I will likely end up maxing her.

It’s just when there are 3 minions otherwise minion work as extra health itself, meat shield with 175 health points, it damages enemies too. Well this hero just heal 100 points more than C kaldilen and there is no damage of spcial skill or minion for her.

2 Likes

why does she give me doja cat vibes???

1 Like

Ok I have to ask because I can max a 5* yellow for “offence” for war and raids … should it be Hanitra or Vivica (I don’t have Vivica costume).
Anybody?

Hanitra. She is versatile for offense and def and she is fast. Viv is not as relevant as she was without her costume.

1 Like

But you’re missing the other things like she has 2 great passives so she can’t have her skill blocked and she gains 5% mana for ever buff or stack so her own skill gives her 15% so after the first fire she is v. Fast. And it’s not the damage people use kadilen for it’s the dodge. So given that, hanitra has better dodge and passives plus she’s a counter for alfrike.

I’m not saying C. Kadilen isn’t great but I had no plans of trying for hanitra yet pulled her on a single pull and love her already. I do have Kadilen regular maxed ith emblems and I can tell you her damage is really not much. Its that little damage plus her shield for all that helps.

If you have C. Kadilen I think Hanitra is still decent and for those who don’t Hanitra is a very good if equal replacement.

I have hanitra and Vivica and hardly use Viv any more. She’s slow and you don’t have her costume. Hanitra is fast and she doesn’t just heal but remember she can OVERHEAL. It I a minor thing and they have to dodge but it’s a decent percent chance and she has beat synergy plus passive skills.

3 Likes

Thank you @Obsidian …. Much appreciated
I will level Hanitra and leave Vivica until or if I get her costume.
Cheers

1 Like

Hey Obsidian. I just got her and leveling now. I only have Vivica as a 5* healer. My raid defense is Killhare, Vivica, Vela (tank), Azlar C and Lianna. Do you think that its possible that Hanitra could substitute Vivica on Raid defense and be the “healer”.

A belated vote for Hanitra too. :wink:

For me, the only thing that could swing my vote is if you had a stockpile of cleric emblems for Viv, and hardly any monk emblems for Hanitra.

@SamMe … Sadly only about 550 of each set of emblems. Then it’s a waiting game unless I strip another hero

Just fought a hanitra on offense, damn she has the same 95% dodge rate as c.Kadilen, i agree she is at least as annoying as c.kadilen.

with a good team she is going to be better then kadilen, both her talent and passive are in hero favor, plus she has good stats.

also she gives more healing with her dodge then kadilen with a minion. in a anti minion meta she is going be more useful, because she doesnt spawn any.

Lucky me I pulled two of her.

1 Like

A lot of the Meta in Diamond has been defense teams either without healers or with Health Boosters or Regens that have secondary effects like Lidenbrock, Heimdall and MN. I have none of them so when I have her leveled and max talent I’ll rejig my defense team as dodge + heal will become useful as she’ll replace a dedicated healer on the team.

I’ve tried her on offense but of course only 1 hero dodged once. RNG.