šŸ“Æ Gullinbursti ā€“ New Season 3 Hero ā€“ 4* Holy/Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

He and the new ninja mica will work exceptionally well with each other

1 Like

I thought about this too but Iā€™m not so sure. You need to fire Mica to help Gullin charge but you also want them to be active at the same time so timing could be tricky. Also, Gullinā€™s damage caps quite early though you can drive his attack stat WAY up.

So, they could be a great pair for event teams where you have some time and want to drive tile damage way up. Though for those that compete aggressively, this will be too slow.

1 Like

I like him a lot. So much I emblemed the one I got. I would like to get a dupe for ninja tower, as it is a hero that has heal boost AND deals AoE damage. Not very useful for raids, but in regular gameplay itā€™s valuable. And he has rad design.

Though it is me only or someone else also reads his special as ā€˜Angry Boardā€™?

2 Likes

As a little trivia, he is actually part of ā€œValhalla loreā€, and is a gift received by Freyr (Freyaā€™s twin brother) from a dwarf smith, all tied in with some Loki mischievousness of course!

5 Likes

How many Gullinburstis do I need?

I have one maxed already and pulled a second and third in the current Valhalla portal. I wonder if it is a good idea to max the second and thord as well. I could see having two is kinda useful, but I canā€™t imagine a scenario where using more than 2 would make any sense.

To put that into perspective, I do not need him for war teams or raids. I have plenty of healers as well (Kunchen, Vivica, 4x CRigard, 3x CBoldtusk, 2x CKirill).

1 Like

I maxed and emblemed one. I will max second when (if) I get him. Keep in mind I have Heimdall, so actually I have two heroes that boost health, but third health booster will be useful as well. Especially since Pigsy here is the rare healer that heals and does damage (on top of that his damage triggers even with dispel). Will be useful for NT.

1 Like

I have 2 Gullinbursti. One at +19 and another at +7. I use both of them in raids against purple tank and yellow tanks with 3 purple heroes. Both of them charge together and after 3 turns they do 500 to 700+ damage to each enemy. 700+ is possible if properly synced with Wilbur.

I would definitely like to have a 3rd Gullinbursti.

8 Likes

Itā€™s not a percentage. Itā€™s the actual amount of damage given. Itā€™s great because it bypasses the enemies defensive stat.
I have him fully emblemed and he is incredible.
Breezed through the higher Ninja tower levels (before he got cursed, lol) and helped me destroy Return to Morlovia in record time! He makes your team essential indestructible by the time you reach the boss.
He eliminated the need to break out Proteus.
Poor Proteus, lol.

4 Likes

Yup, I was using Heimdall and c.Kashrek for that ridiculous over heal in Valhala hard mode, but Gullinbursti is now close to be maxed and I tried Heim and him in Morlovia. Very effective, by the time I reach the bosses, the average hp of my team is around 2500. You just canā€™t lose.

Have two Gullinburstiā€™s, used in war, raids, and events. Would be very happy with a 3rd also.

2 Likes

Thank you again @Cruzcampo for sharing the emblem path. I didnā€™tā€™ regret giving the druid emblems to this gold pig because I have a fun time with him in raids, titans, war, and map quests. I am working on the second oneā€¦

Heā€™s very useful in challenge events. Boosted health seems to help your score.
In the ninja tower, heā€™s also great because extra health helps deal with the defense bypassing.

Used the boar in epic in avalon being blue canā€™t use ariel is my normal healer in legendary soo took the boar instead def worth all mats and emblems, fantastic :+1:

2 Likes

May I add that he (and an-windr) is the only hero that can make use of the war equaliser to his advantage. Once The equaliser dispells his buff, itā€™s procs his aoe damage. Caught me off guard when it happened last few war equalisers

4 Likes

I was in a raid against Gullinbursti today and my heroes each received 454 damage once his attack went off. I didnā€™t know he could do that much per hero- does an attack+ buff increase the damage he deals, despite his description noting a maximum attack damage?

Itā€™s great!

I had him on offense and usually track his attack for most effect, but was desperate for the HP so fired him earlier than I planned, expecting to lose his att but pow!

Woohoo!

Gullipigthing for the win!

Gullinbusti with Wilbur is a very potent combo. If an enemy AoE hits your team with Wilbur and Gullinbursti specials active, it instantly charges Gullinbursti with maximum damage dealt.

3 Likes

No you canā€™t increase his damage with a buff, but you can further increase it with emblems and troops.

1 Like

This guy is amazing for rush attack, even better if you have more than one :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Great video, and awesome title! Inspires me to level my second piggy sooner rather than later.

1 Like