📯 Gullinbursti – New Season 3 Hero – 4* Holy/Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

For events etc? Better than Vivica can unless you need the cleanse.

You wouldn’t regret White Rabbit for a moment - excellent hero

1 Like

He’s coming! :heart_eyes:

Next yellow probably Gullinbursti, and we’ll see. Perhaps Vivica after if not something more exciting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got the boar gonna max I needed a yellow will play around with it. Anyone tried it with miki?

Nope - taunt definitely pulls Mok’s damage on your own team (was fairly sure of it and literally just tested it again).

Afraid my screencap skills couldn’t quite grab it!

So depending on team composition, it’s probably better with Khiona (boosting Wilbur’s attack isn’t going to have as much effect as on a proper attacking AoE or even a balanced stats 5* for tile damage.

BK is a beast in so many other ways, though, TBF.

1 Like

For anyone curious what max sword first and shield 2nd path looks like.

8 Likes

Yours is better, I messed up

3 Likes

Attack pig after balancing

3 Likes

What talent paths did you take to get this balance? I can’t seem to match it? Can you please show your tallent tree choices

2 Likes

Pig, Heimdall, and Grevle benefit tremendously from mana troops I’m noticing. The healing bonuses applying to bonus HP is huge.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for posting the tree :smile: that helps a lot. I will give this build a try. Right now war pig has no emblems. Didn’t want to mess up and cost me to reset them

Gulli is one of the rare heroes that work without emblems as well as with them. He’s part of my 3-1-1 yellow stack, with Neith and Onatel (I choose him over Lady Woolerton, Wu Kong and Mist) and I will switch him only when I will max Norns.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:very thankful to you for sharing this. I will follow this path for my gold pig once he is fully leveled (he’s at 4.34)

The design of Gullinbursti is a little reminiscent of the fact that it he was perhaps originally intended as an addition for the Guardians of Teltoc. For some reason he don’t made the cut and was not used for it and instead brought out in Wallhalla.

Well, we don’t know. To himself, got him last month and just started leveling him.

1 Like

Yeah, the “Guardian Boar” looks very similar to the Teltoc heroes.

2 Likes

Finshed and emblems kinda done a bit of everything health attack and defense

2 Likes

Just maxed the emblems. I use him on my main team.
I am very satisfied with him & can compete well against 5* heroes!

4 Likes

This is the main team that im using below.
The Raids win overnight when I’m not playing, is usually around 75%

2 Likes

Bursti+20 w/level 17 mana troops is being problematic on defense.

1 Like

I am loving my Gullinbursti. I have him maxed with 4 emblems right now. He is best used in story mode, as he can over-heal during the mob levels and have your heroes ready with up to double their actual health for the boss level. His slow speed is harder to utilize in raids + on titans, but honestly I put him as my tank on raid defense to try and cup drop and I actually went up in trophy count.

I enjoy that he’s not only a healer, but attacks as well. The attack up + delayed attack are a nice bonus, but you do have to wait quite long for them to go off since he is a slow mana hero anyways. The tile damage increase from the attack up is nice. Also, the delayed attack is considered a buff while building up, and can be dispelled by the enemy.

He’s one of my favorite heroes to play with and I’m looking forward to leveling mana troops enough to speed up his special.

5 Likes