(Guide) Anchor's Complete Guide to Hero Grades

Laugh, we should try that one just for sport someday.

Remember the groupthink when I started this game on this forum no less was that Wu sucks… even when you showed tiles hitting for 3k+ people still said he sucks; wasn’t until he started showing up in event teams that people started taking him seriously.

3 Likes

Better level Jack O’Hare cause WuKong can literally make you miss EVERYTHING deal 0 damage if you got bad luck, and Jack will just die but least won’t hinder your other heroes. Also doesn’t matter if you run Joon, Sartana, Marjana, whatever, Wukong will make them miss their skills too. So basically hero only good for scubs that run four healers, but don’t expect damage from tiles cause they will miss unless you just don’t pop Wukong ever in which case I guess his tile damage is ok for a yellow, but I’d still take Jack over him cause his special is at least somewhat useful.

Amidoinitrite? :grin:

5 Likes

The fact that you’re trying makes me love you.

1 Like

At the end of the day the great thing about this game game is you can play it anyway you want to…7DD made a chart, you agree with it, good for you, you don’t, good for you as well. Go play the game your way and have fun with it. Have not interest in overanalyzing every grade of every hero to see if they are “right” or nit, since at the end of the end of the day…whether educated or not…a top hero list is still just an opinion.

3 Likes

Oh I appreciate the input completely. It was a very valid point and if you get value out of the analytical chart than by all means. Which is why I also provided that to give you both perspectives. I think it helps to know about both

3 Likes

I appreciate that very much. I am glad to see that it matches well with what you agree with. We are working on little grades back and forth and this is something that we will adjust accordingly as things rise up. Glad this was helpful

I want to say thanks to Anchor and all the folks at 7dd and ask a quick question - how does Kashhrek rate an A as a tank in defensive set ups? Is it because of the defense buff? Did I make a mistake ascending Melendor to 4th tier over him?

Kashrek tank is one of the meanest tanks in the game from a 4* perspective. He has good defense and health stats to begin with, has a huge heal and his defensive buff against his weakest element is massive

4 Likes

Ok, makes total sense now - thanks!

Good stuff. Any ratings for challenges in the future?

Exactly - on my alt account, until I got Melendor as a dispeller and my team went from 60s to 70s, Kasshrek was brutal. automatic re-reroll for most of early/intermediate stage.

But from a long-term perspective, no. Just no.

I learned that lesson EARLY when I started raiding again. Kelile is my highest 4* attacker and if I see Kashrek in a defence team at a high enough lvl where I can’t get rid of him quickly? PFFFT.

Possible but the issue is that the challenges change quite frequently and it’s all dependent on which color reflects and what mobs/bosses are up.

What we probably will do is make a guide for it in general. Not the same for grading the heroes

After some discussion, Hel has been updated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Anchor I wanted to clarify: does a grade-A 4* hero top a grade-B 5* hero (I.e. is there a consistent rating scale across the whole sheet, or are you comparing 5* to 5* and 4* only to 4*)?

It’s mostly made in general from a top player perspective, closer to end game. There are absolutely 4* heroes that are better than 5* heroes

4 Likes

One discrepancy I noticed. Grimm and Gormek are ranked as A’s for titan attacks with scores of (C A A A B, and B A B C B respectively) while Tibertus is ranked as a B with scores of B A A B B. Wouldn’t he also be the same as Grimm and Gormek since he has the same skill?

Not only that, but the summation of the ranks is the same.

They suppose to be all in B.

I’m interested in seeing your ratings for Zeline, @Anchor.

That would be @Xero786 who has been slacking.

1 Like