🦸‍♂️ Guffa - 5* Fire / Red from Return to Sanctuary

I dont know how long you are collecting but I would suggest also waiting till August. In case you would recive hotm July’s is not worth it

I don’t know how but I was lucky to get the June and July HOTM. They are just okay.

So definitely wait for August. Ive got Sini tooI’m not telling than she is bad. She seemed only to be intended mostly for Titans. Im also waiting for 10x pulls and I have a hope that August’s will be nicer

Wow, already great stats, softskin is top tier and now the healing was doubled AND Guffa got a mana gen boost that can easily help him get down to fast mana (just need an extra 10% to get to 50% boost which takes him from 12 tiles to 8 tiles).

Amazingly, Guffa also joined my team today so I have an OP hero.

The upgrade from Beta almost makes this feel like Guffa was part of todays July Balance update…

2 Likes

40% mana boost drops to only 8% if your opponent have an owl :upside_down_face:

Its a mana generation buff, not mana gained from a special, so the owl passive does not effect it.

6 Likes

It’s the same as Nautica (just the targeting hero is different)…

You’re looking at the wrong part of Nautica’s special, that bit doesn’t get affected by the owl passive. It’s the line before that (‘increases the mana of nearby allies by…’). Owls only reduce direct mana gained from specials, not increased mana generation :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

You are right - thanks!

1 Like

He is my first taunt hero! But I am not sure is he worth it. Especially, If I think about waiting my Ruadh for mystical rings… My team is; Marjana-Darkfeather-Pophit-Diaochan-Shimmerscale. What do you think guys? Is he worth it???

3 Likes

Does anyone know the meaning of “or insanity”??, Do we still get HoT if cast again ?

@Ufeel: Guffa doesn’t give HoT… He gives a heal of 1400 hp after 4 turns…so it’s a delayed heal. However, if he fires off again before 4 turns are up, you get the 1400 hp heal right away (instantly)

1 Like

Thanks so much @Violent.Wounds somehow late at night I read it as insanity :sweat_smile:

Anyone find some great synergy with this guy? I was lucky to get him but sitting st 3/70. If a dispeller comes it will nuke the taunt and delay heal at once right?

1 Like

@JQuizzy I believe the heal won’t be delayed because this effect is undispellable, so it will happen in 4 turns regardless :thinking:

How about dance which removes the buff? Do u get the 1400k healing?

“All allies recover 1400 health after 4 turns or instantly if the skill is cast again before the duration ends. This effect cannot be dispelled”

it doesn’t mention getting the 1400 from removal, it says if you activate the special again, it will instantly heal 1400 instead of 4 turns.

No, you do not get the heal if you remove it with dance.

Thanks! 20 characters