Guess the hero based on screenshots... No more BOSOMS PLEASE

So many… and I want to say I know those hands! I’ve seen them somewhere, but I’ve only gotten this one to add.

P - Kunchen

2 Likes

You guys are awesome for keeping this going!!!
I was just a guy with a dream when I created this thread- A dream that there would be a world where my children could grow up without the the feeling that they had to identify E&P heroes and heroines just by what protruded from their chests’. A world where they felt comfortable using other, equally important identifying features, like hands and midsections!

• Tis to folks like you that I see the dream realized! Thank you all for helping me keep my faith in humanity alive and well!!! :heart_decoration:
3 Likes

Always good to see you pop back in, bro… We have @Gwniver to thank for the most recent attempt to revitalize this thread.

1 Like

And thanks to Valhalla that appeared, which I can now identify:

Y - Tyr

2 Likes

Good to see you too! I actually had accidentally removed the forum shortcut from my tablet homescreen and then I lazily didn’t put it back on. And you know that if you can’t see something right in front of your face you tend to forget about it :rofl:.
Hi @Gwniver - appreciate your enthusiasm for the content! Thanks for keeping the threads momentum moving forward!
Soooo many new heroes since I last visited right @Shohoku79 ! I’ve been finding myself chuckling at some of the newer attempts at stumping the community.
Edit - how do you guys make your answers look invisible until someone touches them? I see it a lot but I’m all thumbs trying to actually accomplish this myself.

2 Likes

I can’t believe it was 2 years ago that I had written my last post in here! Damn time flies!

Hi!

Thank you - it’s a great thread you made :slightly_smiling_face: It’s not easy to guess some of these, I have to pay extra attention in raids these days! Yesterday though I faced a new hero that I didn’t even know or recognise, despite seeing the entire hero and not just his belt buckle… :joy:

I’m not sure what the trick is with the invisible text, sorry. :blush:

1 Like

How to blur between the lines… Good way to hide your answers in case someone does not want to be shown the answer.

[ spoiler ] your blurred texts here [ /spoiler ]

Take out the spaces before and after the bracket symbols.

1 Like

Oh cool! Thanks! Is there a guide to other cool stuff like that somewhere

[spoilers]Yes[/spoilers]
:rofl:

Oops, that would be spoiler without the s at the end there. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for the tip!

Did I do it right? I did! How fancy!

2 Likes

Now, who does this fist belongs to, that appear super determined? :smile:

billede

And who carries this fancy elixir around?

billede

And how about this pointy dagger?

billede

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Almur… Still would like to have him…, by the way, did his arms look pretty long?

This is Bauchan, someone few hundred posts up actually did one with the knife flipped upside down :wink:

3 Likes

O - Wren
W - Although I did not see the full portrait to be sure. I am going to guess this one is for Zhuge Liang, who, along with his compatriots, I will say to $GG, Three Kingdoms characters “do not” belong in E&P.

3 Likes

Absolutely right, now there is only few left

2 Likes

Athena! :heart_eyes:
twenty characters

2 Likes

Couple more:

G : Hannah
N : sargasso
V : Lu Bu

So now we’re just missing: D, E, and Q

1 Like

I’ll set up my next offering: tattoos and body paint.

Warm up with easy to guess faces

A
B
C
D

Arms

E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L

Legs

M
N
O
P

Torsos

Q
R

3 Likes

Still no clue with D, E, Q… Have we already figured out B? It seems that should’ve been pretty easy, but I am still stumped on that one too.

1 Like